• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone notice Cartoon Networks mistake?

Bells
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Cake
Cake
While I was browsing future episodes of The Amazing World of Gumball, I noticed that a future episode "The Saint" was switched with the episode "The Friend". Anyone notice this?
(I was using RCN when viewing)

Cartoon network has just been one huge mistake for a while now. The last good show they have is Adventure Time.

Cartoon network has just been one huge mistake for a while now. The last good show they have is Adventure Time.
Also Amazing World of Gumball & Steven Universe..

And SU is in danger now, since Cartoon Network removed repeats of the show and its almost about to get canceled due to its large female audience.

Also Amazing World of Gumball & Steven Universe..

And SU is in danger now, since Cartoon Network removed repeats of the show and its almost about to get canceled due to its large female audience.

Wait, is Cartoon Network aiming towards girls now?

Wait, is Cartoon Network aiming towards girls now?

No, they primary focus on boys stuff.

Most of the shows with a large female audience (Adventure Time did have a large female audience but some male audiences to balance it out) tend to get either canceled or just moved to somewhere else.

That's mostly why Steven Universe is on the brink of getting canceled....hopefully not, I love that show. :C

No, they primary focus on boys stuff.

Most of the shows with a large female audience (Adventure Time did have a large female audience but some male audiences to balance it out) tend to get either canceled or just moved to somewhere else.

That's mostly why Steven Universe is on the brink of getting canceled....hopefully not, I love that show. :C

That sounds pretty sexist. I wonder if that was the reason why Chowder was cancelled (which was five years ago now).

That sounds pretty sexist. I wonder if that was the reason why Chowder was cancelled (which was five years ago now).

Chowder lost funding. They aired an episode where they were pretty much lashing out about it and then they couldn't afford to make any more.

I only really watch Adventure Time if I do decide to watch TV. Hopefully CN can manage to get a few more good shows to keep them going or they'll end up in the same position as Nickelodeon, getting bought out and pulled from standard cable.

Chowder lost funding. They aired an episode where they were pretty much lashing out about it and then they couldn't afford to make any more.

I only really watch Adventure Time if I do decide to watch TV. Hopefully CN can manage to get a few more good shows to keep them going or they'll end up in the same position as Nickelodeon, getting bought out and pulled from standard cable.
That episode of Chowder was hilarious.

Some of Cartoon Network's good old shows are starting to get stale (Regular Show and Adventure Time), while some shows are meh and I don't want to watch them anytime soon (Uncle Grandpa and Clarence), and shows I really like and I hope they keep up the good work. (Steven Universe and Amazing World of Gumball)
They're not quite there to being Nickelodeon unwatchable, but its starting to....

actually Steven universe isn't going to be canceled for a while they still have 52 more episodes of the series to be made during season 2, the starting date of season 2 isn't know yet but it has been confirmed. so yeah the show isn't getting canceled any time soon​

Last edited:
If we're gonna get into CN shows

OTGW was awesome and AT is v cute
that is all
//rolls out

That episode of Chowder was hilarious.

Some of Cartoon Network's good old shows are starting to get stale (Regular Show and Adventure Time), while some shows are meh and I don't want to watch them anytime soon (Uncle Grandpa and Clarence), and shows I really like and I hope they keep up the good work. (Steven Universe and Amazing World of Gumball)
They're not quite there to being Nickelodeon unwatchable, but its starting to....

Did you even see the new episode of AT? They just went from philosophy about birth to GOD exploding!

Did you even see the new episode of AT? They just went from philosophy about birth to GOD exploding!
It could be my weird weird tastes in shows.

I haven't watched Adventure Time in months.....though that episode does seem interesting.

I hate that gumball show, so I wouldn't know.
adventure time was the last good thing to happen to CN. i don't know about steven universe but i heard it's good too, not going to bother with watching it since no cable anyway.

I don't like Adventure Time but I do like Bravest Warriors.

Steven Universe is okay in my book. I wish it would progress faster or something. Pearl has an amazing voice and is my favorite character.

Amazing World of Gumball is my favorite show on CN.

As for Regular Show, a definite miss for me.

Back