pizza; chain, store-bought, local, or home-made?

???? what kind???????

• homemade

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • store-bought

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • local store

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • chain store

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters

lazuli

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5965-6963-6093
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
ITS TIME TO BRING BACK PIZZA THREADS

i dont really mind chain-store pizza but i like local-store pizza the best
theres this one place near my school that has the best crust it is a+++++++

store-bought seems strange and ive never attempted to make my own pizza

My friends and I had to make pizza in school the other day and it tasted like ****. I prefer to get chain since it just seems normal to me.

Chain pizza is alright, depending on where you get it. Papa John's is good.

Homemade is the best though. Always.

Local, we have a few around that are not chain or stuff they make awesome pizzas yo.

it's pizza.........

any pizza is delicious, regardless of its origin.

dnt discriminate against pizzas, girl.

It's just all about the brand , like in the supermarket you can find super yummy pizza and some really nasty :B
Homemade, depends if you put the good ingredients.

It's just all about the brand , like in the supermarket you can find super yummy pizza and some really nasty :B
Homemade, depends if you put the good ingredients.

Yea some are good some taste like crap :)

Homemade is good but we rarely make it.

Our local Pizza Hut makes yummy pizza. I love personal pan, thin & crispy, and stuffed crust. I also looooove their breadsticks and cheese breadsticks. Mmmm! Sam's Club makes a really good cheese pizza. Some frozen brands are okay. In fact, I'm going to make a small DiGiorno pizza for lunch in a few minutes.

I love pizza. Local, franchise, store bought, etc.
I prefer to buy Papa Johns though.
Pizza is love. Pizza is life.

omg yes.
there are some local stores near me that are great :)

but also expensive... so my family normally just does chain stores, since they're cheaper, haha. not complaining... still good, but not as good. also, saving up papa john's rewards points... +_+

i would LOVE attempting to make homemade pizza one of these days, but we don't have the ingredients, and it seems like a lot of effort, haha. it's good that you can make it just the way you like it, but since pizza is something that is already really customizeable, other stores can do it just as well, really lol. i don't really mind spending the extra $ for convenience.

How someone could vote chain store is beyond me. Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Papa Johns, etc... it's all nasty. Come to the northeast US if you want to try a real pizza. :)

How someone could vote chain store is beyond me. Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Papa Johns, etc... it's all nasty. Come to the northeast US if you want to try a real pizza. :)

Yeah.. there is like one "chain".. chain and chain they have a few restaurants around town that makes really nice pizza. But yeah Pizza hut and what not is pretty nasty...

IM SORRY I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, JEREMY

=

if i eat chain store, itll usually be little caesars. piza patron is good too PLUS they accept pesos.

Homemade pizza is best pizza since I don't feel awkward went I ask for no cheese > u < (I don't like cheese, cheese doesn't like me XD) Plus it's always really tasty when my Granddad makes it ^ ^

Pizza is pizza. That's all I've got to say on that topic. Although yes, I do prefer to eat pizza from Pizza Hut because they have those really good thin crust pizzas that are just to die for.

I really like pizza from places such as Pizza Hut, but my favourite pizza is the one my stepmother makes. She buys the crust and adds the ingredients herself, and I love it.

I looove Ledo's pizza but I can't afford it all the time so I can settle for Digiorno's pizza :]

Back