Flower Glow Wand
Cherry (Fruit)
Pikachu Easter Egg
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Yellow Candy
Exactly what the title says

I personally think that Mewtwo didn't need to come back as DLC in smash 4. He was fun in melee, but we basically got him in brawl, under the form of Lucario, and Lucario came back in Smash 4. People complain about clones in Smash, bu we have mewtwo (who is a lucario clone) and people love clones. Make up your minds guys.

/unpopular opinion
Lucario & Charizard need to be axed
Too many pokemon, bring back Pkmn Stadium and stop adding Pkmn to Smash. Why is Charizard a thing? Anyone remember from Pkmn Gen 2 until like... X&Y, Charizard wasn't so thrown in our faces. Dragonite use to almost be held to the same status but they nearly forgot that one exists now. What brought him to the front of the line? Brawl? Cause Pkmn Trainer's best bet was Charizard? Not really hating Charizard, but why that one.... and why Lucario I never liked Lucario in the first place, really not a fan of furry/humanoids. Mewtwo shouldn't have been axed cause it got put in a totally awkward position of being DLC. What to heck made that happen?!?!
Bring back Ice Climber for poops and giggles.

Mega Evolutions (Pokemon) didn't need to be a thing. So far, a lot of them are OP as heck and they've made the battling more unbalanced.

Disclaimer: Don't open this spoiler if you're easily offended.

SSB Melee is over-rated. Get over it people, move on with the times. Quit whining about how it was so much better waaaaahhh

I ****ing hate Pikachu.

Please stop Danganronpa or whatever this weird **** is.

Flight Rising is ****ing stupid.

Can we please shut up about Five Nights At Freddy's?

Do not open this if you are sensitive about how you play Animal Crossing. This is your warning so you can't really report it if you're offended. Don't open it if you don't want to be critiqued about cycling, plot-resetting and the likes.
The way people go overboard about their dreamies is insane. Sorting them into tiers of popularity? Stop obsessing over a game goddamn.

No, Nintendo does not need to capitulate to every little demand that you make about how the next game "I should decide where my villagers go! I should be able to remove rocks! I should decide when my villagers move out!" Are you that ****ing OCD that you have to micromanage every little part of the game? Please spend some time doing something productive with your life. Also stop complaining about how it stresses you out. You bring that **** on yourself. It's your own fault you get stressed about it, stop whining.

Mewtwo has a counter?

I thought his down b was an attack that makes oppoments dizzy or something...

Raichu is best Pokemon.

Last edited:
Do not open this if you are sensitive about how you play Animal Crossing. This is your warning so you can't really report it if you're offended. Don't open it if you don't want to be critiqued about cycling, plot-resetting and the likes.
The way people go overboard about their dreamies is insane. Sorting them into tiers of popularity? Stop obsessing over a game goddamn.

No, Nintendo does not need to capitulate to every little demand that you make about how the next game "I should decide where my villagers go! I should be able to remove rocks! I should decide when my villagers move out!" Are you that ****ing OCD that you have to micromanage every little part of the game? Please spend some time doing something productive with your life. Also stop complaining about how it stresses you out. You bring that **** on yourself. It's your own fault you get stressed about it, stop whining.

This so very much. I play ac to relax not to worry about every little detail. I do plot reset but its very minimal and mainly to keep my running paths clear. Two days plot resetting is obsessive. It also makes me sad that villagers are broken up into tiers. I like switching up my villagers from time to time. It keeps thing fresh.

-TF2 isn't fun.
-Wizard101 is (was?) a great game.
-I don't see the appeal of Gaia or Neopets.
-Ubisoft is terrible and EA is actually a good company.
-They truly are after the free publicity. People are raging about it posting it everywhere and guess what? The hype for the game is big without spending a dime. Hatred is just a wannabe "edgy" game.

-You can like something. Just don't make it the only thing about you.

Stop making games overly complicated. I have seen people go bananas about Five Nights at Freddy's. "Freddy is actually a walrus inside a tree. He is actually lonely though. </3"
100% sure the creators of FNAF didn't make an overly complicated story.
You can have your own little theories but don't go insane over them. Oh, and watch the fanfics please.

Last edited:
I haven't been excited about a remake since HG/SS

Mega Evolutions (Pokemon) didn't need to be a thing. So far, a lot of them are OP as heck and they've made the battling more unbalanced.

Also this. I don't like mega-evolutions very much at all.. the concept is too Digimon-esque to exist in the Pok?mon universe lol and the sad fact is there's probably just gonna be more and more mega-forms in each game now.

I'm upset about Mega Evolution too. (It gives me hope for a Chatot evolution though :L)

Also, Fairy-types...
Weak to Poison and Steel.
Damages Dark, Dragon, Fight.

I hate it so much. My brain is scrambled. I was fighting an Azumarill and I nearly broke a wall when my brick break didn't do any damage. Also, OP much? Not everyone has a Posion/Steel move. Also, does Weavile need another weakness?

I'm upset about Mega Evolution too. (It gives me hope for a Chatot evolution though :L)

Also, Fairy-types...
Weak to Poison and Steel.
Damages Dark, Dragon, Fight.

I hate it so much. My brain is scrambled. I was fighting an Azumarill and I nearly broke a wall when my brick break didn't do any damage. Also, OP much? Not everyone has a Posion/Steel move. Also, does Weavile need another weakness?

Same, I wish they'd remove mega evolution and fairy types, I liked the matchups a lot better before fairy was added and even thou I have a lot of Pokemon who can mega evolve I find myself never using it and giving them better more useful items. . .

And I hate these 1337 strategy games like SupCom and whatnot are mostly rubbish. Impire is bad too lol.

Not sure if this is unpopular, but...

Did we really need Lucina AND Robin to be in Sm4sh? I know Lucina was added in at the last minute, but why not axe Robin and give Lucina a whole new moveset? Everyone was begging for Lucina (and to some extent, Chrom) to get in, and not once did I hear anyone ask for Robin. Like, I don't even know who he/she is. An avatar or something? I just feel like Lucina/Chrom were a lot more relevant choices and Robin should've been an Assist Trophy.

And the Wii Fit Trainer should've been an Assist Trophy, too. I think the Miis represent the Wii era better than she ever could and she just feels... idk. Out of place. Then again, I think this is a popular opinion, maybe?

Last edited:
Idk, I hate the Wii fit and I didn't like the new smashes anyways. Too unbalanced and boring characters

I hated X/Y for a lot of reasons.
>literally the worst received games by fans since G3 Hoenn
wowwwwwwww so unpopular

I would react to every obviously-not-unpopular opinion in here but it would get a bit too much.

Mine aren't largely unpopular, but when I say these to friends I get ****.
- Final Fantasy and all its spin-offs (i.e. Bravely Default) are absolute ****
- The Uncharted series is crap
- God of War is one of the worst hack and slash game series in existence
- Grand Theft Auto is way past its prime and people that get excited for a GTA title are the same as COD people to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, I don't even know who he/she is. An avatar or something? I just feel like Lucina/Chrom were a lot more relevant choices and Robin should've been an Assist Trophy.
Robin is the main character that you play as in FEA. I think it was a good choice, because Robin has an interesting moveset. Lucina is just another boring old sword user that doesn't bring anything new to the game. Lucina should've been out of Smash.

Though Smash is overhyped anyway. Nice developing skills, Sakurai, you sure released a balanced game... that had to be patched for balance...

>literally the worst received games by fans since G3 Hoenn
wowwwwwwww so unpopular

Omg, and I thought I was the only person who hated Gen 6 that much. Granted, Gen 3 was FAR worse, but Gen 6 was definitely the worst we've seen since then. This is all imo.

Oh right, unpopular opinion. Uh... I think Meringue is kinda meh-looking. Maybe if she didn't have those Pac-Man eyes, I'd like her more.

kingdom hearts needs to be more loved its not just a game for weebs
i mean all these characters are so connected and its a cute game and the concept is gr8
plus kh3 will wrap up the first act
FIRST ACT
(chronologically)
birth by sleep ==> kh 1 ==> chain of memories/RE: chain of memories | 358/2 days (COM and days take place at the same time) ==> kn2 ==> coded/RE: coded ==> dream drop distance ==> kh3
over 10 years of kingdom hearts and the first act isnt even finished

i love kingdom hearts so much augh

Lol Reindeer...Not overly as unpopular as other games' opinions but since it apparently sold, well.

Lol Reindeer...Not overly as unpopular as other games' opinions but since it apparently sold, well.
All main series Pokemon games sell. Sales numbers don't reflect how well a game is received. For example, Mass Effect 3 sold really well, but anyone that isn't a Biodrone will tell you it was a piece of ****.

Back