• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(๑´ㅂ`๑) ~ Closed ~

Reference: Here
TBT Offer: 425 TBT? c:
Art Style : Chibi Patch Doll / Chibi / Chibi Sketch / Quick Sketch
Other: The line across her face is a scar, but no blood or anything lol.

Last edited:
Reference: HNI_0038.JPG (white stockings, lemon slices on her cheeks, blue eyes, crown on her head c:)
TBT Offer: 350? c:
Art Style : Chibi Sketch
Other: thanks <3

Reference: Here
TBT Offer: 425 TBT? c:
Art Style : Chibi Patch Doll / Chibi / Chibi Sketch / Quick Sketch
Other: The line across her face is a scar, but no blood or anything lol.

Accepted. I reckon the hair are two pigtails? And what kind of shoes does your OC have? It's not shown there, so any direction is lovely ;p. Please send your payment whenever you're next available to~ thank youu!!

Reference: View attachment 83009 (white stockings, lemon slices on her cheeks, blue eyes, crown on her head c:)
TBT Offer: 350? c:
Art Style : Chibi Sketch
Other: thanks <3

Accepted! Please send the payment when you're next available. :) Thank you!

Quite busy with schooling, so I'll get around to commissions whenever; thanks for the patience everyone!

Accepted. I reckon the hair are two pigtails? And what kind of shoes does your OC have? It's not shown there, so any direction is lovely ;p. Please send your payment whenever you're next available to~ thank youu!!

She has black fluffy boots aha
And yep! Two pigtails c:
Tysm! Sending TBT now c:

Reference:
ef2cpYZ.png

TBT Offer: 400?
Art Style : Chibi Patch Doll
Other: If possible, could i request longer hair, like a little past the shoulders. Thanks!

Last edited:
Woo! I look forward to seeing it! Thanks for your kind words. Life does get busy. I'm so excited to finally be off after todays' nursing shift; I can draw a bit tonight~

@ selcouth, sorry for the wait mdear!!! I have high hopes of finishing your piece tonight (the main one at least) and will work on a lil' something else for you too (as part of 1st batch)

I have been super busy too. Ahh, I probably won't have the reference done by this week so I'll just wait until I can order again. Ah, your art is amazing! Keep up the great work!

Sej~ please kindly clear your inbox! :p

Reference:
ef2cpYZ.png

TBT Offer: 400?
Art Style : Chibi Patch Doll
Other: If possible, could i request longer hair, like a little past the shoulders. Thanks!

hmmm~ did you want the beret as well? ;o; will try to do your char justice~ (i prob wont get around to this for a while)

I have been super busy too. Ahh, I probably won't have the reference done by this week so I'll just wait until I can order again. Ah, your art is amazing! Keep up the great work!

sure!! take your time! if you need help with reference sheets, pengutango is excellent at making them~ :cool:

hmmm~ did you want the beret as well? ;o; will try to do your char justice~ (i prob wont get around to this for a while)

sure!! take your time! if you need help with reference sheets, pengutango is excellent at making them~ :cool:
Ooooops sowie
Cleared c:

I'll keep that in mind. Thank you~!

@ sej: hope you like it! thank you for commissioning me!

+ sorry i've not really been working on commissions... hopefully i'll get some time on sat :)
(pss i kind of work on commissions each slowly, i work on others when i just hit a block on one of the other pieces.. )
+ in the process of making a new thread! (yey)

3xpwh4J.png

@ sej: hope you like it! thank you for commissioning me!

+ sorry i've not really been working on commissions... hopefully i'll get some time on sat :)
(pss i kind of work on commissions each slowly, i work on others when i just hit a block on one of the other pieces.. )
+ in the process of making a new thread! (yey)

3xpwh4J.png

hhffuufdilfuufhdhdhdjnfjnsnjd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
WHAT OMG I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH OMG YOU HAVE MAGIC HANDS HOW DO YOU DO IT AHHHHHH!
LOOK HOW YOU DID HER HAIR AND HER DRESS AND EVERYTHING! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOOOOOWWWWW
TYSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

i just wanted to let you know that i paid you c:

Yep, I have already updated it from before! :,)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, working on some pieces today. Got sick, so... that sucked. XD

new thread, please clickkk here! :,D

Last edited:
Back