• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(๑´ㅂ`๑) ~ Closed ~

Ooooo either one of my Mayor/OC's:D:

Mayor Kairi- [X]

Kairi Amakura- [X]

Aerith Tanaka- [X]

Your art is so adorable 8'D Also have refs on their stash pages : ) Thanks if you do any of them<3

image.jpg
I'd like one please :3 here's my ref ^

Pick anyone you like.

Xfuv3GB.png

M8C52rW.png

yYeqzYp.png

Ooooo either one of my Mayor/OC's:D:

Mayor Kairi- [X]

Kairi Amakura- [X]

Aerith Tanaka- [X]

Your art is so adorable 8'D Also have refs on their stash pages : ) Thanks if you do any of them<3

hi kairi!! <3 i ended up picking aerith! hope you like it n__n (psss your ocs are so cute)

xrkbKnE.png

Is this still open if so I'd like my oc from this thread-http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?257687-Yuelia-s-Art-Request-thread-and-Gallery everything should be on there please and thank you.

Here's a link to my OCs in case you want to draw one!
(x)

Thanks for considering! :3

for chibi.hoshi: hope you like it!! your oc katy is very cute + her lil marshmallow!!! /squee/
qoASGqH.png

I hope I'm not too late! :'D

zlCfzSy0rBcDl1k60P

Sorry if it's not a good enough ref.

Thank you for your consideration!

ahhhhg i love your art so much ;w;
i'd love if you could do anyone from here {x}
tysm ilu <33

@yuelia - i'm not sure if this is what you wanted?? your oc request thread desc. for it is kind of confusing! hope you like it anyhow (sorry if i butchered T^T)

SWOYQtK.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

leaves this here
(x)

o m g
i love ur mayor, hope i can pull dis OFFFF ;,)

These are really cute! Keep up the great work (but don't overwork yourself, either!)~

Thank you, Amissapanda! I'm getting more comfy with sketching quickly (or...TRYINg to lol)!! def. will try not to overwork!

AUGH thank you : O She's absolutely adorable<3 and yay haha glad you think so hehe, I agree 8D

wooot! glad you liked it! : )

I hope I'm not too late! :'D

zlCfzSy0rBcDl1k60P

Sorry if it's not a good enough ref.
Thank you for your consideration!

ahhh yeah i did one before for you (which i look back and ughhh it was terribad); hopefully i can redeem myself this time ;A;

oooh, your art is adorable <3 id love one, if you feel like taking it~! :3

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...t-Thread-(draw-my-OCs-and-I-love-you-forever)
either ichigo or bridgette would be fantastic <3 thank you so much for the consideration~!

thnk you shiro!! sure, i will prob get to this sometime tmr, cannot refuse your request <3 since you love to make tons o people happy, the least i can dooo! + your ocs are out of this worlddd

ahhhhg i love your art so much ;w;
i'd love if you could do anyone from here {x}
tysm ilu <33

wahhh hi emma~ since ive done 2 for you, ill leave it for others, hope that's ok?? i can do more sometime in the future n__n/

Whoa, forgot that you did that one before! It was super cute. ;o; I don't mind if you just skip me, then. There are others who may not have any art.

Back