• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros TBT money matches or friendlies!

I'm ready. Beforehand you must promise you won't get salty, though. Had enough trouble in the past with that sort of thing.

I'd play but I still haven't figured out how to escape Bayonetta's combos so it'll just be more frustration for me than fun.

I'd play but I still haven't figured out how to escape Bayonetta's combos so it'll just be more frustration for me than fun.

I wasn't referring to you! You're always super fun to play with.

I could genuinely go a little easier on you, though. Just so you could practice against her. How about I agree not to trap you with up-B?

I wasn't referring to you! You're always super fun to play with.

I could genuinely go a little easier on you, though. Just so you could practice against her. How about I agree not to trap you with up-B?

That's alright. I like when people go all out. Main reason being is I feel some people get frustrated playing against some of my characters and feeling like I have to go easier lowers my enjoyment a little. I'll play some matches someday soon. I got some stuff I need to take care of today for my remaining college semester.

I might be up for some frienlies tomorrow depending on how I feel

Yo, I'm up for some matches if anyone wants to play. I just ask for good sportsmanship is all.

I'm here if anybody wants to be physically assaulted by a woman who can shoot guns from her feet without touching them.

Sorry I'm late. If you still are, we can smash.

Yeah, hopefully the connection is okay. I had problems with someone so it was either the Smash servers or not having an Ethernet connection. Do you mind if my sister plays so it's like a free-for-all?

Yeah, hopefully the connection is okay. I had problems with someone so it was either the Smash servers or not having an Ethernet connection. Do you mind if my sister plays so it's like a free-for-all?

Yeah, sure. I'm fine with that. Give her a different nickname so I know, though.

I'll wait for you to open a room. I'm in Smash Hell, I believe, so mine wouldn't show up.

Well, that sure was fun! Your sister is as good a player as you, really! Lots of fun. Very challenging at times.

Well, that sure was fun! Your sister is as good a player as you, really! Lots of fun. Very challenging at times.
(I'm Dark's sibling ^^) Thank you, I'm glad to hear since I haven't played Smash since last year! It was fun to play with you as well, it definitely was a challenge too!

(I'm Dark's sibling ^^) Thank you, I'm glad to hear since I haven't played Smash since last year! It was fun to play with you as well, it definitely was a challenge too!

Oh, hi! I had no idea you were active here!

To tell the truth, I haven't played much myself. I don't think it's something you ever really lose touch of, though! Hope we get the chance to play again sometime!

Last edited:
Yeah, I forgot to say good games. Man I missed playing this game. We went online afterwards only to have spammers and people saying "DLC is OP." Forgot how douchey the online players were.

Imagine how I feel! Last night someone kept playing with me, but was expecting me to have changed fighter, so when he found out that I didn't, he'd kill himself and then tell me to change again because "no fun".

If you can't handle me, then don't play with me. It's not like I'm unbeatable.

Anyone feel like playing friendlies later tonight?

If anyone wants to play, I'm up. I'm sure everyone's familiar with my main.

Last edited:
Back