• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

Shocking throatslit from the person that wanted me to play enough that they offered to hide the Bravely Default spoilers.
You can argue here that you only offered that because you were desperate for players. If that is, however, the case, then your method of dragging in new players is incredibly lacking. Since there isn't really much point throwing on a facade if you're going to ditch it prior to anything actually happening.

Shocking throatslit from the person that wanted me to play enough that they offered to hide the Bravely Default spoilers.
You can argue here that you only offered that because you were desperate for players. If that is, however, the case, then your method of dragging in new players is incredibly lacking. Since there isn't really much point throwing on a facade if you're going to ditch it prior to anything actually happening.

shut up nerd

I love u
Finish the game tho so U can go through 4 chapters of hell :lemon:

Last edited:

start this justice

I CANT START THIS THE MINMIMM TO START IS 15?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAT MY ASSSSSSSSSSSS BTICH

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol post #69 XDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Keep it civil. The current tone of this thread isn't going to entice people to want to play.

Keep it civil. The current tone of this thread isn't going to entice people to want to play.

There was probably around 1 or 2 total posts that were potentially un-kosher, and probably less than that.

I'd have said the tone of the thread was incredibly bored, and really nothing past that. (Arguably, that's not going to entice new players to join, but we both know that's not what you were getting at.)

There was probably around 1 or 2 total posts that were potentially un-kosher, and probably less than that.

I'd have said the tone of the thread was incredibly bored, and really nothing past that. (Arguably, that's not going to entice new players to join, but we both know that's not what you were getting at.)

No one looks here besides the people who have already posted in the thread. Mafia has been advertised many times and it brings in like .. 5 people at most, but I doubt they'll join this over the newbie game.

Also stop staying up late wtf

Back