• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

radical6

stop pming me for collectibles
Bells
Pink Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
September Birthstone (Sapphire)

Bravely Default

DAY ONE // NIGHT ONE

DAY TWO // NIGHT TWO

DAY THREE // NIGHT THREE

Introduction (i will spoil the whole game and like nobody ever finishes this game cuz its a pain in the ass to but if u dont like spoilers dont read this game then)

The world, or worlds rather, has turned to a screeching halt. The oceans are black, with travel by sea impossible. The volcanoes erupt erratically, and there is no wind. The crystals of the elements have been destroyed, and it's up to the heroes of light to restore order to them. But when every single time they restore the crystals they find themselves back from square one, in another even more confusing world. After many attempts of restoring crystals and traveling to new worlds, they find themselves at the end of their journey. They have been deceived for so long, and this is their last chance to make things right.

you know how mafia works if you dont and join this then dont die bye

Setup Information
There is a NEW feature in this game which I recommend you read.if you dont then too bad for you

This game will start on Day 1. Night and Day cycles are 24 hours each. Voting is plurality. Later in the game, if the game can be sped up then I will make day and night cycles much shorter and switch to majority voting.

**THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL**
Power Roles may choose to BRAVE or DEFAULT. Each night a power role gets ONE action point. Power Roles may DEFAULT to not do any actions that night. What?s the point of that, you ask? They get ONE Action Point every time they DEFAULT. So DEFAULTING on night 1 will give you TWO action points the following night. For example, if a power role DEFAULTS on Night 1, on Night 2 they can BRAVE and use 2 actions at once. This can work for or against you. If you are a power role you will be told how many actions you can use at once. If you have no Action Points saved up because you didn?t DEFAULT, then you will be unable to do anything each night until your Action Count reaches 0. Each night you get one action point. FACTIONAL KILLS CANNOT BE BRAVED OR DEFAULTED. You may use multiple action points on a player. If for example one player is protected using 2 action points, and a player roleblocks the doctor with 2 action points, then the protection will be null. If you are confused about this, please ask questions.

All role names are unique.
This is a closed setup.
There is no outside of thread communication.
Day/Night ends at 5PM PST.

Playerlist

1. crystal
  2. Dad
  3. Tom
  4. Ashtot
  5. DarkOnyx Cop - Died Night One
  6. NikkiNikki Townie - Died Night 2
  7. Trundle
  8. Endless
  9. Capella Townie - Lynched Day 2
  10. ITookYourWaffles Townie, Died Night One
  11. Blu Rose - Townie, Modkilled day 3
  12. Sonrio
  13. audino
  14. LaBelleFleur Townie - Died Night 2
  15. pillow bunny Townie - Lynched Day 3
  16. RuneRaider Lynched Day 1- Sidekick/Miller
  17. problem
Players left: 9/17

General Mafia Rules

Cheating
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):

1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
  2. Ruining the game by something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
  3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
  4. Posting screenshots of your inbox.
  5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host.
  6. Getting yourself mod-killed to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
  7. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
  8. Offering favors/items/bells outside of the game for a in-game information.
  9. Sharing accounts with other players.
  10. Posting a false role PM phrased/screenshotted as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.

ANYONE CAUGHT SHARING SCREENSHOTS FROM OBSERVER, PM, SCUM CHAT, ANYTHING WILL BE BANNED!
Cheating is not tolerated here as it ruins the game for everyone.

Time Cycle and Phases
The game will generally follow a 24 hour day and 24 hour night cycle. If I am not online and available to post when a phase is set to end, the game will be paused until I or Elise can post. No vote changes or actions will be accepted during this period. I will not end the day or night cycle early to prevent people from guessing roles.
Day
During Day, the survivors must vote to lynch another player from the game. Day ends after a majority is reached.
Night will follow after the lynch post has been published by me.
Night
During Night, you can send in night actions. Night always ends after 24 hours, regardless of when all actions are submitted. This to prevent meta speculation over when actions were sent in.

Activity
If you miss voting in two Deadline No-Lynches in a row, or miss voting in three Plurality Lynches in a row, you may be mod-killed depending on the circumstance.

Please also make your best attempt to post on a regular basis, this means at least ONCE per day/night cycle. If I feel you are not contributing to the game enough, I may prod you via a PM asking you to post. If you ignore this and continue to avoid posting, you may be mod-killed.

Play to Win
You should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. However, this does not mean that you should try to win by being a jerk to the other players so they all want to quit playing. There is a fine line. If I feel as if you are not acting responsibly, I will PM you and ask you to keep your behavior in line.

This also means that you cannot leave the game without a good reason. These situations will be dealt with on a case by case basis. PM me if you need to leave the game.

Wisdom of the Crowds
Wisdom of the Crowds will take place depending on amount of players.

Editing
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you may be mod-killed, depending on what the edit was. While I ask for everybody to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything.

Inappropriate Posts
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia should stay in Mafia. Don't let things wash over to the rest of the forum, it's just a game.

Out of Thread Communication
if you pm you die. if you skype you die. if you use the irc you die. if you talk at all outside the game UNLESS you are given permission to do so i will come at your head

Replacements
This game uses replacements. Replacements will be made in the game until Day 3. If a player is mod-killed during the designated time, then they will be replaced by a player on the replacement list.

Mod Font
this is the mod color dont use it

Question Font
This is the question color. Use it to ask the host questions about the rules in public. You can also PM me.

Voting Rules
This game will use Plurality Lynch. It may be switched to majority lynch later on in the game to speed things up if everyone is online.
Please vote in the following format: ##VOTE: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance.
No conditional voting.
You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.
Voting ends at 5PM PST

If you would like access to the Observers Chat, please PM me. Before you do though, I ask that you possibly consider joining the replacements list instead. If you join the Observers Chat, you obviously cannot become a replacement later in the game if needed. You CANNOT share the chat with living players, or any information from it.

okay bye

oh yea thank yous:
thx karla for writing every single mafia introduction post ever​

Last edited:
petition to get epicmafia players to save tbt mafia plz sign =/

Back