• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

Ok! Honestly there isn't much to go on though because of the no kill. To me the no kill is the biggest thing atm, I'm more keen to believe in it than any accusations based on behavior (because people can lie).

If it was intentioned no kill, then I think biggest sus is Tom or Trundle. They both seem experienced enough to be able to carry it out willingly. But it is a gigantic "or" haha. They're accusing each other left and right. It's possible that they've planned out such an exchange but I don't think so.

It was a lazy no kill, I suspect Capella or Blu Rose. I suspected you as well NikkiNikki but it seems like you were just busy. I'm really leaning towards Capella here, forgive me if that's a noob mistake (since there seems to be a bit of bias against them in the first place) but they posted a few irrelevant things in the beginning of the game and didn't come back. Their demeanor also just seems flaky to me, moreso than Blu Rose, who did post that they would be busy.

well if bluerose doesn't vote today they will get modkill. As for capella i want hear more on what she will say, but if i recall she doesn't say much or trolls. i don't remember her playing style. If you are sus on tom or trudle make a case, from what it seems theres more than the no kill.

Dad's vigilante claim is a bit questionable, and mostly I find it that way because of their post:

It seems like he posted before the kills so he could claim vigilante safely. If there had been another kill his words would have been believable, but because there weren't any it just seems a bit suspect. And if there were safeclaims, the exchange with justice doesn't necessarily mean he has a blue role either.

Of the suspects I've mentioned above I'm honestly most veery of Dad. Everyone has him townread but only because he showed protown reasoning & behaviour. Which people can lie about. If he is lying about it then we would be letting him go on the basis that he's town PR, and that's dangerous to me.

On my post i felt the same way, but its a small gut feel. and plus the real vig may kill dad or would have back claim, but that would be a mess. SO idk how i should feel about dad right. ill just wait and see what he says

Is the suspicious thing about dad how he killed two people? He might have braved.

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww I keep hoping my posts will merge but I keep getting ninja'd

I don't have a case on Tom or Trundle tbqh. Just that they'd seem the most likely to do it.

Does braving allow two points in 1 night?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No that doesn't make sense because you can only brave 2 actions in one night if you've already defaulted once, and there's only been one night so far

I don't have a case on Tom or Trundle tbqh. Just that they'd seem the most likely to do it.

Does braving allow two points in 1 night?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No that doesn't make sense because you can only brave 2 actions in one night if you've already defaulted once, and there's only been one night so far

dad would have to default night 1 to get two points. but can a vig use their 2 shots in one night?

Okay going to rephrase this role PM lmao: You were given the name Edea Lee and you are a role that can shoot at night which has two shots. You are a person who wants to do good for the planet. You do not follow the orders given by your old man, but you still intend to do right by the planet. You are skilled with bladed weapons. You have two bullets. If you want to use both bullets in one night you can. I'm a mean host so your bullet will not magically reappear in your inventory if you shoot at somebody who has been protected or has an ability that makes the shot hit somebody else. You will be victorious if all who are not among the common citizens pass away. If you have any doubts, utilize the messaging system on the forums (or skype me -insert vulgar language-).

Alright that's it. Rephrased everything.

Oh pft yeah, you can. Bolded the thing.

Then I'm leaning towards Capella now. It could still be a safeclaim but that makes it a lot less harder to make a case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**a lot harder to make a case wow

I still don't believe that honestly, the whole "rephrased" PM reeks. Even more so because honestly it feels like Dad just posted the PM instead.

It seems like he posted before the kills so he could claim vigilante safely. If there had been another kill his words would have been believable, but because there weren't any it just seems a bit suspect. And if there were safeclaims, the exchange with justice doesn't necessarily mean he has a blue role either.

I did that as insurance in case I actually died that night, so that it would be very obvious that upon my death and role reveal, I was the one who killed them.

I'm gonna make some reads before I leave in a few hours today, but I gotta get some other stuff done first.

I still don't believe that honestly, the whole "rephrased" PM reeks. Even more so because honestly it feels like Dad just posted the PM instead.

please make a case tommy-kun:):):)if you can:):):) or start putting your thoughts more......idk seems like you aren't saying much

Also guys, when it comes to inactives, remember that justice said that they will modkill them after three strikes, and that could mean one day one night and another day, or just three consecutive days. It's not guaranteed they'll be modkilled at the end of this day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would have been modkilled had I done that.

My role wasn't really given any brave/default options even though I consider the whole using both shots night one deal brave as is - there was nothing about the whole default points specified in my PM, but I can't just ask other PRs to confirm that the brave/default info was or was not in their pm because they're still useful prs probably. I'm just a townie now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the whole 'default points' thing*

My role wasn't really given any brave/default options even though I consider the whole using both shots night one deal brave as is - there was nothing about the whole default points specified in my PM, but I can't just ask other PRs to confirm that the brave/default info was or was not in their pm because they're still useful prs probably. I'm just a townie now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the whole 'default points' thing*

That seems odd. I am sure a 2 vig shot is a power role.

It is odd, which is why I was curious as to whether or not other pr roles were informed of the brave/default options regarding their role or were just left to assume they could brave/default. I'm like 80% sure that the option to use both shots in one night is just an 'as is' kind of thing, and fmpov that's how it went. Contrary to what Endless said, I don't think mafia and I went after the same person because those were two players who weren't super vocal but also in the case of DarkOnyx there was very little indication of a blue role, even an expert bluesniper wouldn't have used their precious n1 KP on somebody who posted such a small amount. It was either inactivity/lazyness or an intentional no-kill done to cause confusion and honestly if that's the case, I narrow down my suspect 'no-killers' to Tom and Sonrio. Tom would definitely no-kill because he dies either n1 or n2 whenever he's not mafia and it's not a huge game, and not killing at all comes off as a move he would make at this point because it prevents the likelihood that people will come to the suspicion that he did it for this specific reason.

Anyways, I'm just going to jump around the thread and respond to and point out various things in people's posts. Big posts are annoying to make when it becomes a tab-explosion-quote-fest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For starters, Nikki you missed the part where justice clarified that the brave/default does not apply to mafia KP:

Mafia cannot stockpile KP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or maybe they didn't know KP couldn't be stacked.

This is another possibility I didn't consider but I don't really want to heavily consider it - if the mafia actually thought of doing this with their KP, they would have asked justice whether or not they could in their quicktopic, because I still think that sacrificing KP is a big decision to make. When I'm mafia KP is really precious and difficult to decide on who to use it on. If only I could get it through my head this is also how I should act as vigilante.

Anyways, my decision is to semi-ignore this possibility, or if it actually happened then it more or less applies to the theory that every person on the mafia team is somebody who is inactive/doesn't care or pay attention. And then there's intentional no killing. It's one of those two things honestly.

I have to go but I think it was a lazy no kill, idfk just my gut feel, so I'm throwing a vote for Capella.

I won't be back before lynch ends sooo if other evidence surfaces I hope you guys can override the vote

Really I'm just wondering why nobody is questioning why Dad was able to kill two people. I can't recall a mafia game where the 2 shot vig was able to use both shots in the same night, that's pretty OP if you ask me. So Daddy, are you actually a protagonist like you claim to be or do you bleed red? :lemon:

You see the problem I'm having with you right now is that in one of the most recent official mafia, we were on scum team together and I know you know better than to assume I'd be this reckless as mafia due to how bossy and calculated I can be when I am a member of the mafia team. So for you to turn around right now and nudge (not push, you're too lowkey for that) a lynch on me for today doesn't seem like pro-town Tom, it seems like the kind of Tom who would take advantage of the situation in a game where people don't know me as well as you do. You remain the top candidate for the no-killer mafia decider, maybe teamed with someone like Sonrio. Yet they voted for the same person and I'm kiiiinda doubtful mafia would do that, mafia likes to not vote for the same person. Then again, there are likely 3-4 mafia in this game.

You know who else is a problem? Problem. She's just swooping in here and there much like Sonrio, the only difference being Sonrio seems to be making it clear that he's treating forum mafia like epicmafia and spouting out silly one-liners and only reacting to the more emotional elements of the game and not actually reading anyone. Right now I'm worried that problem might fit into the doesn't care mafia category who forgot to send in the kills, but she's had plenty of experience as mafia at this point, even if it's more often on epicmafia. I'm still perplexed as to why elise continues to not put forth effort on forum mafia when she has succeeded in competitive mafia on epicmafia. It's problematic, and gives me the impression that she doesn't care about forum mafia. And thus fits the bill as one of the mafia who didn't care enough to pay attention to last night's actions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also a little confused as to why Endless has just suddenly gotten quiet/less vocal in the game, because they were really on top of their game day one and you'd think that with the accumulation of more posts and reactions from players of the game (all the players), they'd have more to say. It could be due to it being finals season and they did mention being busy with what sounded like school related stuff. But despite that they're voting on a person (Tom) I still have my noose aimed towards (imagine me using a noose like a lasso). My only fear is that I don't want to screw town even further if Tom actually is town, but he's just not convincing me despite a post that gives off the impression of somebody who has done a good job at seeming genuinely honest or were just genuinely honest. I'm talking about the floppy dog eared post on day one. Either way, because of how he's voting for Tom the way he is, I don't think Endless would be a perpetrator of the 'forgot to kill' crew despite being busy irl. As for no killing, I don't know, but I'm not convinced yet that Endless is anything other than pro-town. But I'm not letting my guard down with him either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, who is the 'I don't care' crew? To me in this game, it's Capella, problem, Blu Rose (which seems unusual for them), and possibly NikkiNikki and Crys. If we're going with the forgot-to-kill theory, mafia has got to be in here. My highest suspect is definitely going to be Capella with the whole 'don't care' thing. She's not a bad lynch for today although I'm still interested in lynching another individual.

I don't consider pillow bunny and Belle members of the don't care crew due to their posting right after day two began and how they seem to be putting genuine effort into the game. I give you guys props for that btw, nice to see newer faces actually putting forth effort in their first tbt mafia games.

And then there's Sonrio and Audino, which I'm having difficulty reading. I need to look away from the thread and examine those two in more detail. I have a lot of mixed feelings regarding those two, but Sonrio more than Audino is definitely not being very pro-town at this point.

i use they/them pronouns. just saying

i care about the game enough to send in KP, lol. can't your partners just do it anyways

i have a band concert soon so i can't really post much, sorry.

Back