• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

that wasn't supposed to be apathetic, what r u talking about
i have nothing to say or make a case, all i said is that i find pillow bunnys posts genuine. do you want me to pick every single post out of them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

audino youre saying this yet youre the one whos not even helping out town. instead of COMPLAINING, ACT

this is rich coming from you

Night Three

pillow bunny screamed as the town led them to the cliff. They were innocent, but the town could no longer think clearly. They could no longer think straight and decided that pillow bunny was the cause of all this.

pillow bunny hanged onto to the shoe of one towns person. pillow bunny was desperately close to falling off the cliff, and dug their one hand into to the ground and the other hanging onto the shoe. The town person they were clinging onto stomped and shook their foot until pillow bunny finally let go.

"Annoying little brat, just die already." One villager spat, and they continued to step on pillow bunny's fingers. pillow bunny hanged on for dear life.

pillow bunny didn't want to end up like their best friend.

Their best friend had died the night before, and no one knew why. pillow bunny needed to find the culprit. pillow bunny wanted to avenge Datz.

Tears ran down pillow bunny's face when they had realized that it was over. Their fingers stung and were giving up, and the chants of the town grew louder.

pillow bunny finally let go.

Meanwhile, the matriarch died of a heart attack.

pillow bunny, aka Zatz (townie) gave up.
blu rose aka The Matriarch (townie), was modkilled for failing to vote.

Your name is Zatz and you are a townie. You?re not really sure how you got into this mess, but you?re trying your best to save the world. You have no powers besides your voice. You win when all anti town forces are dead.

Your name is the Matriarch and you are a townie. You?re a traditional woman set in your ways, and you rule over the small city of Florem. You have no powers besides your voice. You win when all anti town forces are dead.

It is now night three. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

this is why i didnt vote for pillowbunny lol

the people who pushed pillow are clearly scum because only a ****** would legitimately think she was scum

crystal
Dad
Tom

Ashtot
DarkOnyx
NikkiNikki
Trundle
Endless
Capella
ITookYourWaffles

Blu Rose
Sonrio
audino

LaBelleFleur
pillow bunny
RuneRaider

So this list shows who I think is scum. I'm pretty much %100 sure on Tom and Dad being scum simply because of this lynch and their recent behaviour. What seals the deal though folks, is that (im too lazy to look it up) but Dad stated that he was "waiting" on Tom to make a case on Trundle. Dad was the one who pointed out Tom early in the game to make it look like he was on him, but his activity has shown that he's been incredibly passive with Tom, only making it seem like they're at odds with each other. Dad wouldn't do something like this as Town, he would have pushed Tom and definitely would not have lynched Pillow. Dad isn't a player that simply sits by and watches things happen as Town. Also, considering there are 3 scum, I doubt there are actually 4 blue roles.

The only reason I think Endless is scum is because he claims he's a Mafia genius yet his reasoning on pillow was incredibly weak and went for the lynch anway. But it's more of a guess than an absolute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i meant i doubt there are actually 5 blue roles

tbh i was hoping for pillow to flip red so that i wouldve been ultra wrong

he was blatant town anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

and hey, i know im not contributing much. i just dont complain about it

tbh i was hoping for pillow to flip red so that i wouldve been ultra wrong

he was blatant town anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

and hey, i know im not contributing much. i just dont complain about it

you arent contributing at all

lol people are turning back to thinking I'm mafia despite how I was trying to carry town for an entire day when nobody else seemed to want to be active, was gone today at an amusement park with my cousin. I wouldn't have changed my vote on pillow bunny nor do I regret it - but I'm almost absolutely sure about Tom at this point. Trundle, you need to protect who you think you should protect, not who you're expected to protect. Unless you're actually scum.

Endless probably knows what to do.

Tom/Sonrio/Audino?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad wouldn't do something like this as Town, he would have pushed Tom and definitely would not have lynched Pillow. Dad isn't a player that simply sits by and watches things happen as Town.

If I still had my ammo you could rest assured Tom would be dead day four, but I don't. More specifically, the fact that I wasted my bullets the way that I did made it so that a lot of town was against me and finds me easy to fall back on when it comes to pointing fingers of suspicion. So I honestly don't think I have the convincing power that I do in some games because despite all the work I was doing on my posts, people have consistently been throwing votes all over the place. Endless and I have been the only ones willing to vote for Tom this entire game and it didn't seem like it would happen despite the cases I made against him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Endless is scum is because he claims he's a Mafia genius yet his reasoning on pillow was incredibly weak

I haven't seen you do anything that's even as good as Endless' post against pillow, which wasn't weak at all given pillow's behavior (please reread that post before trying to call it weak) and on a personal level, my suspicion that Tom was working with them. But again, you're right, I should have stayed with a vote on Tom and crossed my fingers town would actually be bold to follow that vote. It's just that they proved unable to on Day 2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Endless is scum is because he claims he's a Mafia genius yet his reasoning on pillow was incredibly weak

I haven't seen you do anything that's even as good as Endless' post against pillow, which wasn't weak at all given pillow's behavior (please reread that post before trying to call it weak) and on a personal level, my suspicion that Tom was working with them. But again, you're right, I should have stayed with a vote on Tom and crossed my fingers town would actually be bold to follow that vote. It's just that they proved unable to on Day 2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correction: Trundle is also one of the few willing to vote for Tom*

lol people are turning back to thinking I'm mafia despite how I was trying to carry town for an entire day when nobody else seemed to want to be active, was gone today at an amusement park with my cousin. I wouldn't have changed my vote on pillow bunny nor do I regret it - but I'm almost absolutely sure about Tom at this point. Trundle, you need to protect who you think you should protect, not who you're expected to protect. Unless you're actually scum.

Endless probably knows what to do.

Tom/Sonrio/Audino?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I still had my ammo you could rest assured Tom would be dead day four, but I don't. More specifically, the fact that I wasted my bullets the way that I did made it so that a lot of town was against me and finds me easy to fall back on when it comes to pointing fingers of suspicion. So I honestly don't think I have the convincing power that I do in some games because despite all the work I was doing on my posts, people have consistently been throwing votes all over the place. Endless and I have been the only ones willing to vote for Tom this entire game and it didn't seem like it would happen despite the cases I made against him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correction: Trundle is also one of the few willing to vote for Tom*

it was extremely weak, ive read it multiple times

- - - Post Merge - - -

youre wrong

lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

sonrio confirmed worse than cory if turns out to be mafia

Back