• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Headcanons for Animal Crossing

i have so many for my town oh man--

like my mayor was so freaked out by rover just coming over to him that he lied and said the next stop was his, ended up mayor.

coco actually judges everyone in the town but because she acts so sweet and has no eyes, no one suspects a thing. my mayor is really fond of her because of this; he doesn't realise she's judging him for being such a neet.

ruby and genji are dating. they even live right next to each other and are always at each other's houses. she's actually more of a weeaboo than he is.

fang and pietro are total bros. more than bros? we just don't know.

back when flora was still around, phoebe had a massive crush on her. she's still pretty heartbroken.

Headcannons:
● Most lazy villagers can't cook, or at least not well. Especially Erik and Beau.
● Smug villagers are all talk. When it comes to dating, they have no idea what to do or how to act, and end up getting flustered easily and do cute endearing things such as bashfully thrusting flowers into their partner's hands [paws, hooves...]
● Snooty villagers are typically very jealous of everyone else because they're insecure about themselves.
● Cranky villagers like Kabuki and Chief enjoy Chai tea in the morning.
● Blathers has his own library and enjoys curling up on a perch with a good book during the night.
● Tom Nook takes a lot of your bells and becomes a successful business man because growing up he was poor and struggled to make ends meet, especially when it came to caring for his Nephews.
● Reese and Cyrus built their own house and filled it with their own customized furniture, all of which made for each other as gifts.
● Lucky and Ahnka are actually quite old and do not age, and Lucky has had a crush on Ahnka since they had met as young kitten and pup.
● Tom Nook and Redd grew up together and would constantly "sell" things to their neighboring friends. They developed a rivalry this way and it holds true today.
● Bruce and Zell are siblings.
● The wolves are their own pack and set out in different towns to find a place they believe could be their forever home.
● Tom Nook has a crush on Harriet.

Okay, okay, I'm a stupid huge dork and I've come up with a superhero themed town. If you look in my Bunnyhop City signature, then you'll see!

So here we go...

-Kid Cat is a major WEEB. You cannot possibly get more weeb this cute little dork.

-Agent S is his childhood friend and almost as weeb-y as him, though her desire to appear as the 'cool' and 'collected' superhero means she makes better attempts at normalcy... still a huge weeb, tho. Also has a huge thing for Marshal.

-Big Top accidentally became a part of the super duo (making it a super trio) when he caught Kid Cat and Agent S spying on Ankha, who they believed was planting a pitfall in front of Freya's house (she was.) Now he kinda just hangs around and provides snacks.

-Ankha is the villain. She uses her "dark magic" to do all sorts of nefarious things, like planting pitfalls in front of people's doors and cursing people with bad luck for a day, and has a pretty serious frenemy relationship type thing with Freya.

-Lucky is Ankha's sidekick. Basically useless tho. Has an on again, off again thing with Daisy.

-Daisy is Agent S's best friend and really likes Lucky but is scared of Ankha.

-Tammy is fearless and will totally kick your butt if she has to. The super trio keep trying to recruit her but Tammy says no (mainly because she thinks they're cute, but kind of lame.)

-Marshal? Don't even get me started on this flirtatious little *******. He's obsessed with playing mysterious and hard-to-get and he and Agent S have been chasing each other back and forth for years now. Totally gonna get married one of these days.

-Freya is sassy but classy and not at all trashy but has a really bad habit of gossiping and she knows it. It's 'kay though because she's fine. She likes to flirt with Marshal to annoy Agent S.

so I have lolly and punchy in my town and I was talking to chief the other day and he implied that lolly and ounchy..might be an item... and honestly, that's really cute and I totally ship it! like, theyre both cats, lolly seems like the girlfriend that bakes her boyf pies and puts flowers in his hair while he sleeps and punchy probably like cuddling with her and doing cheesy crap like bringing her out to eat every week and picking flowers just for her and acting like he didn't try so hard to make her happy when he actually did...
omg im shipping animals gross I know but its just rly cute admit it

My headcanon is, Golden Roses and Lilies of the Valley are gifts from the 3 goddesses, hence their magical properties.

My head cannon is that the game is actually something akin to the matrix. The human is the only "real" person in their respective village, and everyone else is just a program. Humans are allowed to interact with each other as some form of group study by an unknown entity (or group). And each new game is just an upgrade to the matrix world. Every upgrade adds and changes so much that the human villager's world need to be reset for everything to work properly. There is no "mom", the letters are just automated messages to help convince the humans that their world is real and they had some type of past before arriving to their current place of residence.

Got the idea when Luna mentions that she's going to convert your memories into data and upload them to the internet. If thats not cyberpunk, I don't know what is. :p

TLDR: Luna slips up and reveals Animal Crossing is actually the matrix.

Champ and Porter are either related or the exact same animal. c:

Fauna and Diana are girlfriends, and Diana smothers Fauna in expensive first-edition copies of her favorite books. They're adorable.

Grizzly and Paula are the parents of Poncho.
Paula is the one who named him but he takes more from Grizzly in what he likes and how he talks.

I imagine Diana as the rich girl in my town, possessing her own garden in which she lives in front of, with a clown sheep, Pietro, as her hired entertainer living at the south end of the garden. Pietro moved in at around the same time as the dog, Lucky, whom he killed possibly because of jealous affection towards Diana. (Lucky moved next door to her.) This is why he has a tear drop tattooed under his eye. I mean, Pietro says some devious things sometimes too... Nobody knows this about Pietro nor suspects anything though. But Diana definitely needs a hired hand for the garden, because as soon as she moved in at the north end of the garden, claiming it as hers, she disclosed that she can't garden well.

The rest of my town is pretty peaceful. Olaf is the oblivious and hopeless romantic who hits on all the girls, including the mayor. Lolly is a bookworm and extremely polite. Monty is a much older man who lives on the quiet side near the river, cultivating blue pansies and persimmons, minding his own business for the most part.

Back