• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Additions to TBT

I want a notification when someone mentions my name in a thread or replies. That way I can hunt down who's talking about me behind my back and teach them a lesson or reply to someone reply about my reply to a thread or my thread.

lmao 'dislike button is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!'

there could be different themes pertaining to acnl like shops (able sisters, nooklings, club lol, museum, retail, whatever) and the island and whatever

^^ I second this.

LIKE..................... the tree could change too if its a diff outside theme like there can be apple/orange/lemon/pear/cherry/whatever (all as different themes)
no sep grass ones for each one tho thats ridiculous
lets see
museum, retail, nooklings (maybe just the first or whatever), able sisters, kicks (idk people dont seem to like him), town hall, mayb?? train station??????/

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can still hate them in your mind. ;)

thats no fun

I dislike the dislike button idea...

youre no fun

You can still hate them in your mind. ;)

That's true. Only the mind readers will get into fights with people who hate them, but chooses not to express their hate. Does anybody have that power? No.

I agree that we don't need a dislike button. People have the potential to abuse it. I remember in LBP2 that there was a boo rating, and some update in 2012 dropped the boo rating from the game because of abuse. If they abuse that rating, I don't think we should have the down vote option.

I really really really like the notifications for replies idea. Also what about an addition to the user sidebar that says what time zone theyre in? I know its on their page but its still useful to know at a glance if someone I'm trading with is at 1am or 10pm

Dislike button is a bad idea. Sorry, horse.

I don't think dislike button is a good idea either. I don't even know why they added the like button in the first please. Not many people actually uses it.

*wishes there was a dislike button to dislike your idea about dislike buttons* :rolleyes:

No but seriously I like the idea of having more skin choices and being notified if a user has quoted/replied to me. I'd also really love the ABD interest back.

I don't think dislike button is a good idea either. I don't even know why they added the like button in the first please. Not many people actually uses it.

I make sure to actively use it. For so long we had been suppressed by the dictatorship and finally we are able to express our simple agreement or like of a single post without having to contribute to the topic. It's fine if you don't use it but I hope some more people start to get use out of it

I make sure to actively use it. For so long we had been suppressed by the dictatorship and finally we are able to express our simple agreement or like of a single post without having to contribute to the topic. It's fine if you don't use it but I hope some more people start to get use out of it

I actually do use it. I am too hoping that more people will start using the "like" function.

making it anonymous would be horrible because I'd just dislike anything and everything that people like trundle post

Life's short. Too short to be wasting away my youth on a forum whose inhabitants pay minimal attention to my contribution towards this community. Heck, this community is so superficial and temporary. The fact is that very little of you have actually realized this. I constantly come onto this forum and see regular users on here, such as (forgive me if I misspell your username) Jake., Houndoomed, Sockhead (all of the staff) and it's just struck me that I feel pity for you. I feel pity for everybody that has been lured into this website by the fascination from one small little game. I've realized that I have wasted so many hours on this website, and it really does sting the back of my mind when I acknowledge this. I've known about this forum since City Folk's release date - 2008. Since then I've often found myself creeping my way back to TBT in an effortless desperation to seek entertainment; to seek a method of venting out my real life problems and dilemmas into the form of online-content. Online-content that would gain me attention - something which I primarily hate, but I think it's the anonymity of TBT which makes me love it (and just to clarify, I have no daddy issues or anything like that. I'm a perfectly ordinary guy with an ordinary social life and family).

I think the 2015 calendar would make a great addition to TBT

I bet this has already been said but I'm too lazy to look but if you REALLY want the satisfaction of disliking something, like it, and then dislike it right after. Don't post about your dislike for something though if you can't do it in a respectful manner. It's fine to not like something but, if you're going to voice why, don't belittle or make those who agree with it feel bad.

Back