• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Additions to TBT

Horus

12 years without a fair award award
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
There hasn't been a thread really dedicated for what people would like to see added to TBT to make it better, so here it is. Feel free to contribute ideas, add on to existing ideas or parts of TBT, and discuss other peoples' ideas.

More TBT skins
Currently, we only have two skins for TBT (Three if you count the mobile version but we aren't going to) and having the same one two for five years is really dull. I guess you could argue the main skin changes on the time but there are versions of it that people like and don't like. Making you stuck in a give and take situation with it. The other skin, is bright white and just hurts to look at.

Instead we could go with a theme from the past site;
lda7D9T.png

Or, we can use an existing theme from The Woods;
FmZCLzT.png

Either way, I honestly just want a skin that doesn't burn my eyes at 6 AM.

Dislike button
It's hard to voice your opinion of a post when your only option is to "like" it.

Uploading Images directly to TBT
Currently, the image uploader is awful. If there is a way to either improve it or disable it altogether, it'd be greatly appreciated. As is, it only creates problems for new members.

Irc contributions to this thread;

<oath2order> jer can we have the moon in the banner during mm3ds release

<oath2order> i want the majora's mask moon as a permanent thing on the night skin

I dislike your post so I'm liking it instead.

*Just kidding I always have to keep my computer brightness at 10-20% when on TBT because my eyes are sensitive. I would love to help make a skin for TBT.

dislike button is like cyber bully central, you can troll people enough with the like button

i wouldnt mind a place where i could talk about myself and my leading man jesus

Yeah, uhh, the dislike button is probably a very very very very bad idea. Let's be honest, I wouldn't say that everyone on TBT is mature enough to handle a dislike button. ;)

The other ideas I like though, and it'd be nice to have a change of backgrounds.

I would like the option to pick what theme you want on, with normal day and night ones staying with some added colour swaps for Pink trees and stuff, also with the option to put on the event themed ones during holidays.

I am so pro for a dislike button it is not even funny

I'm against the dislike button, and I don't see the like button being put to much use either. More themes though? Yes.

dislike button is like cyber bully central, you can troll people enough with the like button

Dislike button is a bad idea. Sorry, horse.

Yeah, uhh, the dislike button is probably a very very very very bad idea. Let's be honest, I wouldn't say that everyone on TBT is mature enough to handle a dislike button. ;)

The other ideas I like though, and it'd be nice to have a change of backgrounds.

I am so pro for a dislike button it is not even funny

By no means is the dislike button beneficial to TBT but it'd let me carry out my fantasy of hating people without getting warnings

By no means is the dislike button beneficial to TBT but it'd let me carry out my fantasy of hating people without getting warnings

You can still hate them in your mind. ;)

how about notifications for when you get your posts liked

since I'm about 99% sure we all forget it's there unless someone mentions it

how about notifications for when you get your posts liked

since I'm about 99% sure we all forget it's there unless someone mentions it

if this happens i will actively like every post i see

it's not like it's significant if someone likes your post anyway, if you go on your profile you can see who likes your junk

I think it would be nice if you get a notification if someone quotes you or replies to your thread.
I'm rather forgetful so sometimes I'd forget I spoke to someone regarding something like a trade until the next day or something.

I think it would be nice if you get a notification if someone quotes you or replies to your thread.
I'm rather forgetful so sometimes I'd forget I spoke to someone regarding something like a trade until the next day or something.

I'm also fond of this idea

XenForo has this :D I'm sure there's a mod for it

Back