• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Party 10

as someone who owns both smash bros 4 and mario party 10, i can say mario party 10 is much more fun. smash tour was an abomination. The original Mario Party is better than smash tour

I am going to try and avoid the mistake that I made with the original Rosalina amiibo and buy two Super Mario Collection Rosalina.

I am going to try and avoid the mistake that I made with the original Rosalina amiibo and buy two Super Mario Collection Rosalina.

Omg is she actually announced?! I got a Smash Bros. Rosalina 3 days before release but now i have a chance to buy one for my sister too! Rosalina is her favorite Mario princess!

Omg is she actually announced?! I got a Smash Bros. Rosalina 3 days before release but now i have a chance to buy one for my sister too! Rosalina is her favorite Mario princess!
Not yet no. But I am sure that I have seen her in amiibo party and so it is most likely that she will appear.

Last edited:
Not yet no. But I am sure that I have seen her in amiibo party and so it is most likely that she will appear.

Yeah well i personally think that they are not releasing a wave 2 of the Mario amiibo because 3 amiibo for one wave isn't too much. Maybe they just polished the game by making in-game Mario collection amiibo for them. I hope it happens but i personally doubt it xD

I will have all the Rosalina's. And they they will sit by my Rosalina poster. Possibly with my Master Sword and Hylian Shield beside them as well.

Let's just hope she's a common one because I wont be excited if I have to hunt her down.
I'm hoping for a Daisy amiibo for this game.

Yeah well i personally think that they are not releasing a wave 2 of the Mario amiibo because 3 amiibo for one wave isn't too much. Maybe they just polished the game by making in-game Mario collection amiibo for them. I hope it happens but i personally doubt it xD

The other half of the MP10 characters dont have SMB amiibo yet so I think they could make up wave 2.

Let's just hope she's a common one because I wont be excited if I have to hunt her down.
I'm hoping for a Daisy amiibo for this game.

Omg that would be so cool! I have been wanting Daisy to come back more in Mario games, she seems so forgotten sometimes, an amiibo would totally make up for it, finally a figure which does not look like trash!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The other half of the MP10 characters dont have SMB amiibo yet so I think they could make up wave 2.

That's true but they will have to update the amiibo functionality which rarely happens, if they do then i want at least Bowser, Wario, Zelda and Rosalina support for Mario Kart 8, that would make sense!

Yeah Daisy is just being left behind which is sad. Rosalina is taking away the spotlight. I really hope a Daisy amiibo is released

Wondering if I should get this game, I don't really need a new Mario Party, but I feel like I want to try it and I also want to give my amiibos some more use.

Wondering if I should get this game, I don't really need a new Mario Party, but I feel like I want to try it and I also want to give my amiibos some more use.

If you can handle well with constantly using amiibo for launching a dice blocks, stopping a roulette and equipping a token, then amiibo Party will be definitely enjoyable for you, especially when you've got some spare Wii Remotes and friends/siblings coming over. I believe that there's also a completion bonus if you get every single kind of token found in amiibo Party.

Since this game doesn't even have a dedicated single-player mode, the game doesn't sound to be an attractive choice for a solo-only player, but can become great when you have multiple human players hanging out with you.

Yeah Daisy is just being left behind which is sad. Rosalina is taking away the spotlight. I really hope a Daisy amiibo is released

I'm a huge Rosalina fan but I do second this. I love Daisy too and have a lot of respect for her as I practically mained Her in the Mario Kart DS days and that game I played a lot. I'd be glad to see a Daisy amiibo for Mario party 10.

If you can handle well with constantly using amiibo for launching a dice blocks, stopping a roulette and equipping a token, then amiibo Party will be definitely enjoyable for you, especially when you've got some spare Wii Remotes and friends/siblings coming over. I believe that there's also a completion bonus if you get every single kind of token found in amiibo Party.

Since this game doesn't even have a dedicated single-player mode, the game doesn't sound to be an attractive choice for a solo-only player, but can become great when you have multiple human players hanging out with you.

I think I will get it. It'll be my birthday soon so I should have plenty of people to play with then.

I just got this game yesterday and it's awesome! The only thing I don't really like about it is amiibo party, I thought that mode was kinda boring.

This is my one major problem with it. It looks ok from youtubers I've watched. If you were hanging out with a group of 4-5 people it would probably be pretty fun. I don't have friends or family that would play with me though.

Does anyone still play this? I got bored with the game after the first day I played it.

I'm disappointed that they added that "Captain" thing back, why can't they go back to separate?

I saw that Toadette is back, I might get it for that! :D

Would be cool if the SSB characters would be playable with just a tap of an amiibo!

Is this game worth the €40? I do not know if i should buy it, a lot of people are negative about it.

It's not worth buying because it gets boring really fast. Theres not much to do and the mini games are poorly made.

Back