• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

no its not that im mad for various reasons, mainly their service, also considering that they said on the FAQ that preorders were sent out up to 3 days in advance
I don't know whether this will be effective, but here is some sort of evidence from my account.

thanks, sending it to them ^^" theyre saying all orders were standard
Now HERE is why I wish to be friends with you... I have a contact at GAME HQ as well and I emailed them JUST now saying the following.

"I know you probably cannot tell me much due to Data Protection and I respect that, but someone I know has contacted GAME.co.uk about their order of the Fire Emblem Fates - Limited Edition and they are annoyed that GAME sent it out to them via Standard Post instead of the normal First Class FREE as evidence in the pre-orders section.

They spoke with the customer rep named George L."

I once got a reply within 10 minutes of sending an email to his contact before. *winks*

Last edited:
Now HERE is why I wish to be friends with you... I have a contact at GAME HQ as well and I emailed them JUST now saying the following.

"I know you probably cannot tell me much due to Data Protection and I respect that, but someone I know has contacted GAME.co.uk about their order of the Fire Emblem Fates - Limited Edition and they are annoyed that GAME sent it out to them via Standard Post instead of the normal First Class FREE as evidence in the pre-orders section.

They spoke with the customer rep named George L."

haha, thanks. they gave me a fiver in reward points.

haha, thanks. they gave me a fiver in reward points.
I don't deny that I can be a g.i.t at times as even I know because I legit do like being like the rl Chara, but when there is someone worthwhile helping. I do my damn best. :)

So... Honestly... May we be friends on TBT?

Last edited:
I don't deny that I can be a g.i.t at times as even I know because I legit do like being like the rl Chara, but when there is someone worthwhile helping. I do my damn best. :)

So... Honestly... May we be friends on TBT?

i guess...? im just really bitter rn especially since my friend's birthday present copy has arrived.

i guess...? im just really bitter rn especially since my friend's birthday present copy has arrived.
Wait... So did you get the ?5.00 GAME Reward Points from giving them that evidence or did you get that anyway?

I want to know if I have helped...? :)

*cries*

Did they say ANYTHING different when you sent the image to them?

all they said was that they cant comment on other orders... tried asking reddit to see if anyone from there has had this error

Last edited:
thanks anyway ;w;
You're welcome. :)

I didn't mean all the horridness yesterday. I was merely having a Chara moment... hehe.
I seriously just irritate people at my own college purely for the reactions. I would never EVER bully someone...

You heard of the Samaritans? My tutor jokingly says he is thinking of calling them due to the REALLY crap jokes that I tell at college

Last edited:
You're welcome. :)

I didn't mean all the horridness yesterday. I was merely having a Chara moment... hehe.
I seriously just irritate people at my own college purely for the reactions. I would never EVER bully someone...

You heard of the Samaritans? My tutor jokingly says he is thinking of calling them due to the REALLY crap jokes that I tell at college

its fine. im just honestly really upset right now esp. since this week was really sht for me anyway and i thought that at least id have fates at the end of it

its fine. im just honestly really upset right now esp. since this week was really sht for me anyway and i thought that at least id have fates at the end of it
Since we are both alright with each other now.

What did you mean by charakin yesterday? I'm still intrigued.

be2.jpg

This needs to happen, right now at the Hoshidome

Back