• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

Won't lie it is pretty cute, but OMFG whyyyy Gaius ;; whyyyyyyyyyyyy????!!! He was gonna be my 2nd or 3rd husband in Awakening and this disturbs me :'( I'm still gonna do Ryoma>Xander>??? so gonna be some hours yet before Saizo xD and whose hair doesn't resemble something :v) Takumi=Prince Pineapple etc. xD they're all fairly eccentric with their hair save for a few normals lol, true tho Leo is probably my second Nohr choice I love his voice, I chose Xander because closer to my age : O and it's his sportingly handsome lobster hat with pointy chin I mean Walhart look even more lobstery lmao :'D

its cute af :D
LOL in awakening I picked Henry >u< i have a friend who married Takumi and im like ???why???
also im trying to work out the ages
i think its like
sakura=18
takumi=20
hinoka=22
ryouma=23/24 depending on how much of a gap there is between him and hinoka haha
i mean this all gets thrown off if "adult" is counted as less then 18...

its cute af :D
LOL in awakening I picked Henry >u< i have a friend who married Takumi and im like ???why???
also im trying to work out the ages
i think its like
sakura=18
takumi=20
hinoka=22
ryouma=23/24 depending on how much of a gap there is between him and hinoka haha
i mean this all gets thrown off if "adult" is counted as less then 18...

Welp fell asleep at like 4:30 PM and woke up now ;; LOL well time to stay up for 24+ hours :') in any case I had too many husbands in Awakening I started with Chrom because ikemen and well you get Lucina too so that was better than one kid haha. I like that in Fates you always have two <3

also yup those ages seem appropriate, especially for Ryouma/Xander they look 24+ years old seems fitting : ) I hope they're over 20 my poor heart doesn't want hem much younger than me xD

Also Takumi's sour attitude is pretty cute haha ^^ I actually had to recreate my Avatar to make her short I was all "she's so freaking tall ;;??" when she hovers above little bro Takumi haha

Last edited:
my father is going out to go and see if he can bribe them to just let him take it now lmfao
I'm being nice when saying this, but you shouldn't have to go and bribe the postal service just to get an item that you ordered... That doesn't seem right...

Does Royal Mail really suck in your area? Royal Mail seems fine in mine. I have TWO posties for my area.
...I have no idea why... XD

Last edited:
Welp fell asleep at like 4:30 PM and woke up now ;; LOL well time to stay up for 24+ hours :') in any case I had too many husbands in Awakening I started with Chrom because ikemen and well you get Lucina too so that was better than one kid haha. I like that in Fates you always have two <3

also yup those ages seem appropriate, especially for Ryouma/Xander they look 24+ years old seems fitting : ) I hope they're over 20 my poor heart doesn't want hem much younger than me xD

Also Takumi's sour attitude is pretty cute haha ^^ I actually had to recreate my Avatar to make her short I was all "she's so freaking tall ;;??" when she hovers above little bro Takumi haha

o lol i slept earlier than usual and now im awake at 10 am lol. I think in fates you only have two if youre using a female avatar, but thats not a problem for me lmao
LOL i always thought leo and takumi looked like 18 and im still confused as to how the hell sakura and elise are 18.

ehhh i don't like it, he just seems like an arsehole. I usually use the tall builds just because I like my characters being rlly tall LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm being nice when saying this, but you shouldn't have to go and bribe the postal service just to get an item that you ordered... That doesn't seem right...

Does Royal Mail really suck in your area? Royal Mail seems fine in mine. I have TWO posties for my area.
...I have no idea why... XD

What we mean by bribe is bribe the actual post office to let us just pick it up now instead of having it take ages to go through the postal round lmfao.

It does really suck. The rounds start about 10:30 and usually they reach us by 13:00, and we live in a REALLY small village. We only have one because I live in a village in the middle of nowhere lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait nope
not coming until monday.

OMG... o_O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You have met with a terrible Fate, haven't you?

honestly i dont want jokes right now im just really upset and pissed off
im trying to contact game again but its probably to no avail.

Last edited:
honestly i dont want jokes right now im just really upset and pissed off
I understand. :(

If it makes it even slightly better (probably won't) I will never be able to experience the joy of this game whereas you sure will.

Please tell me what it is like when you do get the game, won't you? :(

Last edited:
I understand. :(

well no i dont think you do considering you have had yours since thursday

EDIT: According to "George L" from GAME, my parcel was sent out with standard delivery and not first class like I was told???

Last edited:
Truth be told, I have never experienced such incompetence from a company...

I'm really angry now because it may not arrive until fcking wednesday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

d45ff43e07bca916dfce6a72b849724c.png

literally all he is saying is "lol sorry deal with it".

- - - Post Merge - - -

WTF IS A "FIR EMBLEMS"
2fb25aaec22fcedb6c348a0a83d6e284.png

THIS is exactly what I mean when I said pure incompetence earlier MayorEvvie...

That IS complete bullcrap anyway... All free deliveries I have ever had have been First Class.

im really sick of this, and i think all they're doing to say sorry is giving me fcking reward points.

Seriously?!!!! That's HARDLY an apology... You get GAME Reward Points with the item regardless... As you know.

I KNOW. ESPECIALLY AS I SAID I WAS NOT PLANNING TO ORDER FORM THEM AGAIN.

also even though I gave evidence they told me it was first class all theyre saying is lol sorry

I KNOW. ESPECIALLY AS I SAID I WAS NOT PLANNING TO ORDER FORM THEM AGAIN.

also even though I gave evidence they told me it was first class all theyre saying is lol sorry
Wow... No offense... You need to calm down a little bit... Some people get so worked up over a game...

Think about this... You HAVE a copy of the Fire Emblem Fates Limited Edition...
Again... I know you're REALLY pissed of MayorEvvie, but honestly... Think calmly.

I know how crap GAME are... The only reason I visit their stores now is for Pok?mon codes and spare pre-order bonus merchandise.

Wow... No offense... You need to calm down a little bit... Some people get so worked up over a game...

Think about this... You HAVE a copy of the Fire Emblem Fates Limited Edition...
Again... I know you're REALLY pissed of MayorEvvie, but honestly... Think calmly.

I know how crap GAME are... The only reason I visit their stores now is for Pok?mon codes and spare pre-order bonus merchandise.

no its not that im mad for various reasons, mainly their service, also considering that they said on the FAQ that preorders were sent out up to 3 days in advance

Back