• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

I think "still nothing" is becoming my catchphrase.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still not here!!1!!1!!!!!!1 After 5 business days since shipping!!1!1!1!

NOW I DONT FCKING UNDERSTAND APPARENTLY IT WAS SHIPPED OUT FIRST IM SO CONFUSED AND VERY ANGRY

I am determined to finish this game, because it's so good.
It takes such a long time to recruit all the children in the third path o.o Plus being on classic doesn't help much, saying that some of the child maps are challenging.

i really wish they werent stupid but they had to put stupid crap dlc skills like replicate and warp in the game

Replicate isn't even DLC, it's base game jank that everyone can abuse. :lemon:

so am i just ok to reclass people at any time since i'm not losing out on levels??
ok and say i take a master seal with one of my classes then decide to reclass to something totally different, how do i return to my master class again?? with a second seal?

i caved and bought a copy of conquest, ill trade it in when/if my SE comes

Just a random little question, I am thinking of purchasing both Fire Emblem: Fates games separately at some point. Which one is the recommended one to start with if I have never played a Fire Emblem game before?

Just a random little question, I am thinking of purchasing both Fire Emblem: Fates games separately at some point. Which one is the recommended one to start with if I have never played a Fire Emblem game before?

Birthright, its easier. I bought conquest though because nohr.

That's so unfair! If it's lost they should replace it! I really hope you get it. Why are you being punished for their mistake? I wish you all the best, and I hope you get it soon! :)

so am i just ok to reclass people at any time since i'm not losing out on levels??
ok and say i take a master seal with one of my classes then decide to reclass to something totally different, how do i return to my master class again?? with a second seal?

i'm not sure if there are downsides to it but yes, you can reclass back to your original class with the second seal.

That's so unfair! If it's lost they should replace it! I really hope you get it. Why are you being punished for their mistake? I wish you all the best, and I hope you get it soon! :)

They can't replace it because there were only a limited number of special editions made :/
Unless Nintendo has some more ~hidden stock~ or something, I can't do anything about it. I'll try contacting them later and asking if I can get a replacement by any chance.

They can't replace it because there were only a limited number of special editions made :/
Unless Nintendo has some more ~hidden stock~ or something, I can't do anything about it. I'll try contacting them later and asking if I can get a replacement by any chance.

Yeah that's what I thought... But because of a simple error, your game isn't where it should?? That's a mistake THEY should be paying extra for. If they can't get the Special Edition (which hopefully they can), then they should maybe throw in a whole bunch of other stuff, at least.

Yeah that's what I thought... But because of a simple error, your game isn't where it should?? That's a mistake THEY should be paying extra for. If they can't get the Special Edition (which hopefully they can), then they should maybe throw in a whole bunch of other stuff, at least.
Yeah. MayorEvvie should be able to get a FULL refund of ?69.99 otherwise.

Oh @MayorEvvie. I received a reply from a contact at GAME HQ.

"Hi Jason,

Unfortunately I no longer work in Customer Services so do not have any information on this at all.
I would advise contacting Customer Service and they will be able to answer any questions you have.

Kind Regards,"

I just want my SE TBH ;-;

Back