• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

ahhhhh i see! thanks guys! probably should have researched the game slightly better but oh well.. this seems slightly confusing. can i enjoy the game fully without having to buy the two dlc's or is it pretty recommended that i do?

It depends. Unfortunately the story for both paths is a bit lackluster, with how some things weren't revealed/explained. If you're okay with that, then you'd be fine with just one game.

I suggest Birthright if you're in it for the story & easier gameplay, Conquest for the gameplay, or if you care about the characters, pick the version that appeals to you most character-wise.

If you're limited in money but still want what the other path offers, then I suggest getting Revelations as DLC later.

Last edited:
There's actually a ****ton of 4 panel comics which have translations dotted around the Internet :3 they're actually really funny to read

because there's one where Xander is a maid because he was helping Felicia

You mean these?
IMG_20160522_235637.jpg
Because yeah, these are all really funny. :p

Last edited:
Silas is really the best husband :3 He's so nice!

Lol, I read that as Shila first and was wait what they made her into a guy in FE xD

Anyhoo, probs getting either of the games in the future whenever I have the cash and have time to read upon the versions and such :3 I love these kinda SRPG things but some developers looove unbalancing them to death.

efd42efa06fd14c37d98d36b8429ac7b.png

oh i am raging. today is also the third day, also at the end of the Royal Mail 2-3 day standard :)))(

Maybe there was some kind of strange delay?

When I ordered Twilight Princess HD, Amazon reported that my copy had somehow ended up at the wrong departure facility. But I guess the key difference here is that they actually told me. Hope everything arrives safely. Dx Maybe you can arrange for them to provide some kind of refund for the extra shipping cost because they missed the mark or something?

Maybe there was some kind of strange delay?

When I ordered Twilight Princess HD, Amazon reported that my copy had somehow ended up at the wrong departure facility. But I guess the key difference here is that they actually told me. Hope everything arrives safely. Dx Maybe you can arrange for them to provide some kind of refund for the extra shipping cost because they missed the mark or something?
I'm mad because the service guy said it was sent out second class like all preorders were and that it was a typo that it was listed as First :/
The game is in the post and I can't do anything about it now, but I'm annoyed at the service :/

I got the game yesterday, I already want to buy the other paths. The region lock thing really disappointed me smh, anyways I guess I'll submit my castle info

Castle Name: Ft. Rose
Castle Address: 00861-86998-79867-03793
Fates: Conquest
Food: Milk
Ore: Sapphire
Region: EU​

I added region since it's kind of relevant now cause of region locks rip

Last edited:
Yes Royal Mail is slow af don't remind me lmao, hope you get it soon though ;;
It really is GAME sending it off with the wrong delivery method as I have had my copy for nearly a week now? This is what I don't seem to get with GAME...

Last edited:
It really is GAME sending it off with the wrong delivery method as I have had my copy for nearly a week now? This is what I don't seem to get with GAME...

I'm currently playing to RNGesus that it's arrived but I won't be able to check for an hour and a half...

i really wish they werent stupid but they had to put stupid crap dlc skills like replicate and warp in the game

Back