Ruddy Kitty

Detail-Oriented Artist
Bells
Switch
5444-2697-7692
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (107) +
Hi! I'm looking for any of the following villagers (all for my friends!)

Tia
Pekoe
Diana
Cherry
Gala
Tiffany
Marshal
Bianca
Wolfgang
Olivia
Monique
Zell
Pietro
Julian
Beau
Zucker

I'm MOSTLY looking for: Tiffany and Beau!

I'd like to sell him for TBT bells (make me an offer please!) OR trade him for one of my friend's dreamies... Tiffany or Beau take top priority!!!!

I have him in boxes RIGHT NOW and he is ready to go!

Please let me know, thanks!

Last edited:
I can give you Tiffany, I have someone who wants him but I need to check if they are online and with space to adopt.

I left them a VM with a link to this thread, if you could possibly hold Bam until they reply to me/ or here, I can definently get you Tifanny and/or Zell/Bianca(she's not original tho!) c: I have them in my cycle town so I could cycle them out for you. I'd charge for Zell but if you are kind enough to hold Bam for Lovi(member) I can get him for you for free aswell!

I left them a VM with a link to this thread, if you could possibly hold Bam until they reply to me/ or here, I can definently get you Tifanny and/or Zell/Bianca(she's not original tho!) c: I have them in my cycle town so I could cycle them out for you. I'd charge for Zell but if you are kind enough to hold Bam for Lovi(member) I can get him for you for free aswell!

Absolutely! Just let me know :D

Bumping this to the first page. I really need him gone asap.

ok he's moving on the 28th! wanna arrange a trade now? I can skip days towards it as I don't mind

Back