• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon What did you do on pokemon today?

Breeding Eggmoves for a more Special Attacking Mega Audino, my support one wasn't working too well so I might aswell make it deal damage.

I stomped some poor kid's heart in a double battle. Crushed him five times in a row.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Right now i'm trying to get a Destiny Knot via Pickup ability and it is HARD! I have not yet found one. It might take days to. :(

I beat Tate and Liza!
Liza is super cute with her new design. It's her eyes and smile. :)

Had quite a productive day, got my shiny event Metagross to level 100, found and caught Cresselia, defeated an opposing double human team without losing a single Pok?mon, while my ally lost 2 out of 3, and finally what I'm most pleased about: I just found and caught a shiny Voltorb, I have no idea whether it's IVs are any good as I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'm pleased to have caught my first shiny.

I don't have Pokemon Omega Sapphire (darn) but instead I did challenge the elite four twice... They're too easy, just money generators or XP givers to my weak Pokemon thanks to my MewTwo... I think that's the only Pokemon I actually use against them...

I started shiny hunting in friend safari-
15 encounters later, and I got my first ever shiny (that had my OT)- An electabuzz

I'm so happy ;-;

Last edited:
The last couple of days I've been collecting the eeveelutions.

Got Glaceon today, just need Espeon and I have them all. My favorite hobby in this game is collecting it seems.

Sally is on level forty and I am nowhere near Fortree City
the overleveling is real

I visited a couple Blissey bases I registered via QR codes and leveled up my clefairy to 52 and my growlithe to 43 (I need both to get to level 55 before I can take on the E4; I could potentially rechallenge trainers, but I'm running a nuzlocke, and already lost three pokemon to leveling up via trainer battles).

I also started a wonderlocke with my copy of Y (to be able to play since battling in secret bases is once per day), and got the following pokemon thus far (just got to Lumiose):
Blitzle, Raltz, Mudkip, Snivy, Cranidos

...Accidentally knocked out a pokemon on a route, so didn't get to catch and trade.
Also, I have a level cap rule for trades, so I had to trade out a fearow and an absol...I really wish I could have kept them.

Last edited:
Today I bred a Plusle and Minun and called them Apollo and Trucy because I am an Ace Attorney obsessed nerd

Got to Lilycove City and managed to keep everyone around level 47.
yusss
Also, I bought so much crap for my Secret Base, lol

i am so unsatisfied with my secret base
i spent all day shopping around trying to make it perfect
i even went to a place where i can use the stairs
but nothing will please me

Back