• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon What did you do on pokemon today?

Today I started my own nuzlocke

it's a randomizer nuzlocke on ORAS. I use this

http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/pokemon

and whatever pokemon I get, I use the QR exploit to generate one into my game. I generate a pokemon for every new place that pokemon can be caught, so every route/cave etc.

So far on my team I have a Budew and a Luxio.

(I give the pokemon a full set of EVS and a good move set so that when I complete my nuzlocke I'll be able to use all of the pokemon that helped me through my nuzlocke online)

I went shiny Mareep hunting in Pokemon X (using the horde-sweet scent method), and found a shiny after a couple hours and I named her Cotton Candy. ^.^
Then I went soft resetting for a Shiny Eon Ticket Latios in Alpha Sapphire which I finally got after another couple hours.

I had a pretty successful shiny hunting day. :)

Last edited:
Hatched the crap out of Marills, and not a single one came out shiny. I have the shiny charm and hard charm too, so hopefully I get my Golden Azumarill this weekend.

Hatched the crap out of Marills, and not a single one came out shiny. I have the shiny charm and hard charm too, so hopefully I get my Golden Azumarill this weekend.

I know you likely really want your own (nothing more satisfying of course), but if you are interested I have a shiny Azumarill I could sell you. Let me know if interested, and if not then good luck hatching one! ^.^

Today I ended up laughing when Archie tried to seduce me in the Seafloor Cavern... image.jpg

^Lol I laughed so much at that scene.

And technically today since it was past midnight I did some wonder trade, snagged some nice stuff ^^

Beat Brawly in my Injectorlocke and got a Roggenrola from the pre-set QR code list, I have a Tauros and Delibird (useless) already. I managed to defeat the Rock and Fighting leaders with a Normal type, when they could've wrecked me (additionally, the QR Pokemon are not my OT and therefore Tauros didn't even listen to my commands when I fought Roxxanne, but I still destroyed her).

Planning to reset though and use the site Jarrad linked to in order to determine my Pokemon, cuz I have a feeling it's not going to end well for me. I've already rage quit once during Brawly's battle, using up my one "life" and now any loss is for real. So yeah, clean slate once again.

Moved my secret base from Secret Shore to the area outside Rusturf Tunnel near Verdanturf. Also designed the secret base and got the Elegant Table from the Glassmaker(Finally).

Moved my secret base from Secret Shore to the area outside Rusturf Tunnel near Verdanturf. Also designed the secret base and got the Elegant Table from the Glassmaker(Finally).

I HATE THAT GLASSMAKER DUDE SO MUCH.

idk, trying to hatch my eggs at least i got a flame body bird

Back