Pokémon What did you do on pokemon today?

Darkbrussel

Gotta Breed Them All
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Tulip
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
White Feather
Red Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Red Cosmos
Special Snowflake
Togepi Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
What have you guys been doing on your pokemon game today :) ?

I'll start off I guess :p

Today I got a Shiny Fennekin while breeding for Greninja x)
It's not the best competitive Fennekin though, with only 3IVs
Well I'll continue breeding till i get what Greninja wants :p

Edit: just bred another shiny Fennekin, don't know IVs yet gonna check xD

Edit: Ok the other Fennekin is 4IV Modest Female, and apparently i also got a Male 6IV Fennekin

Last edited:
I decided to go take on the elite 4 AGAIN to get the metagrossite and the sinnoh started, turtwig :)

I uh took a break from Alpha Sapphire (my second playthrough of it) and recently restarted Soul Silver I currently have a Chikorita and a Hoothoot on my team. Humble beginnings haha. Also completed a few trades with other members on here with my X game (I keep all my trading fodder on there as my living dex pretty much fills up all my boxes in AS)

stayed at tom's friend safari to catch pumpkaboos
err i finally beat xy elite four bc i got bored with its story i lost motivation to continue until now. ive also been chaining for shiny pumpkaboo and/or trying my luck at friend safari considering it got a higher chance with shinies i think.. since i got nothing else to do ive just been chaining, breeding, and collecting flags. also started grinding and hunting for ghost pokes cause ive been wanting to have a party full of em;; basically spent the whole day playing pokemon agh

Evolved my shroomish and beat the first of the elite for... Looks like I'll need to do some more training (ORAS)

Took a whack at the elite four a second time and beat 'em! Then played through the Delta Episode. I was soooo lazy yesterday.

Last edited:
I obliterated Archie's entire team at Mt. Chimney with my Illumise...though, my Plusle took out the Golbat (playing a nuzlocke, and my Illumise has actually become a valuable member of the team).

Dug out my 5x31 Mew and finally got him up to 6x31. Now I've gotta arrange his moveset just right and I'll have a beautifully competitive Mew at the top of his game.

I didn't do anything today, but what I did YESTERDAY was enter my Froslass, Elsa, in a Toughness contest that Lisia (who happens to make me think of
this video) happened to be in, and her Altaria, named Prince Ali, WON, with me as 3rd place.

[ XY ]

Leveled Aron till 36, evolved him to Lairon, bred it with a female Mareep to get a baby male Mareep with Iron Tail and bred it with my female Minccino that I got from a Wonder Trade.
So Iron Tail Minccino's are on their way to the WonderTrade until I find one that I will keep <3

Tried to get the Destiny Knot from that couple in Sea Mauville for the hundredth time. Not yet. >.<

Back