• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

speaking of curt he was just voided x_x

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Colrayne aw! its pretty hard to dislike lazies lol, i get attached to them verrry easily so i dont blame u

and YEAH I DONT KNOW WHY THOUGH!! IVE CYCLED OUT 100 NOW AND SHE WONT MOVE AN INCH ITS TERRIBLE

- - - Post Merge - - -

got my silver weeding badge x)

YEP still omg its been forever since she moved in which is mega unusual

shes being stubborn bffs w/ ruby and those two are members of the WE REFUSE TO MOVE CLUB of which whitney is the president o m g

canberra is in! yaaay i get to visit w/ my fav for a bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if whitney moves out tonight that means cycling is on hold and will resume tomorrow ^_^ (BUT I DOUBT SHE EVER WILL)

- - - Post Merge - - -

zuckers in boxes!! ill vm folklore and if they dont respond w/in 15 mins anyone else can offer on him!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

they were messaged!

congrats to whoever gets Zucker, looking at that villager always makes me crave takoyaki. :x

lol all of the food villagers make me hungry especially chadder 0:')

- - - Post Merge - - -

they havent responded yet so im taking other offers now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

looking to get him out asap and im willing to haggle :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

he costs 200-250 tbt or 15 lucky clovers! or a mix idc n_n

I'm guessing tbt are my forum bells? I've got 1309 ( sorry, I haven't been on here in months)

@kesttang, im not a she but thanks for giving them directions. :)

@hamippo yes thats what tbt are! how much do u wanna pay for him? n_n

Ugh, typo. 1209. Do I send them to you first?

Thanks for your help mess tang :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg this autocorrect.

I'm happy to pay 250

alright, sounds good to me!! ill add u and open my gates :')

I'm guessing tbt are my forum bells? I've got 1309 ( sorry, I haven't been on here in months)

Yeah, they're your forum bell. They're pretty valuable comparing to the actual in game bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@kesttang, im not a she but thanks for giving them directions. :)

@hamippo yes thats what tbt are! how much do u wanna pay for him? n_n

Ah, sorry!

@kesttang its okay! dw about it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Hamippo let me know when ur ready!

Ah sorry still trying to figure out how to send you the bells :-/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you, on my way over now. Still need to give you the bells though n_n

ur very welcome ^_^

aaand if no one offers on bob tonight ill hold him in boxes and continue cycling when i wake up :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

that'll make yet another day of non stop cycling that went by w/o whitney moving. why is this

- - - Post Merge - - -

scratch that, im going to bed rn, im way too tired b_d but please feel free to leave offers, ill get right to them in the morning!

ur very welcome ^_^

aaand if no one offers on bob tonight ill hold him in boxes and continue cycling when i wake up :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

that'll make yet another day of non stop cycling that went by w/o whitney moving. why is this

- - - Post Merge - - -

scratch that, im going to bed rn, im way too tired b_d but please feel free to leave offers, ill get right to them in the morning!

Good night! Thank you.

Back