• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

jhn

time traveling flower fan
Bells
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (134) +
Omega: Muffy for 125 TBT! Holding until Friday. Please p/vm (or post if I'm online!) to arrange a trade.

Gossamer: Say hi to my newest copy! For now it's a cycle town.
Friga can be adopted at any time (free!).

I've made some big policy changes, by the way! Please read them when you have the chance.

Francine (150 TBT)
Chrissy (150 TBT)
Ricky #1 (AV)
Daisy (100 TBT)
Muffy (125 TBT)
Becky (AV)
Cube (AV)
Olaf (AV)
Puddles (Reserved by my boyfriend! n_n)

Lolly (200 TBT)
Cherry (50 TBT)
Tammi (Permanent?)
Rod (50 TBT)
Simon (AV)
Friga (Free!)
Pietro (125 TBT)
Ricky #2 (AV)

I have a few villagers lined up to move out of my summer town as well!

Bones (Reserved: commiecatkathy)
Eloise
Vladimir

No longer taking villager reservations, and I'm no longer keeping record of lurkers. Feel free to lurk, of course, but it is extremely difficult to keep track of every single person who posts and is looking for a villager who isn't even in my town yet!

I'm no longer taking reservations because I have villagers of my own trapped in Omega, and waiting several hours/days to kick out other villagers isn't exactly helping me get them out. I hope you all understand.

Furthermore, as you might have guessed, this thread is now operating on a first come, first serve basis. I will give you fifteen minutes to pick up your villager. If you don't respond to me I will either move on to the next person or void them, and I'll return your TBT if you already sent payment. If you DO respond, however, and explain that you need more time I will give it to you!

I am only holding villagers for up to thirty minutes w/o offers, maybe a bit more or less depending on the tier, time of day, and my own schedule.

Btw if you come to my town to pick anyone up please do NOT pull up my clovers/weeds, ty. :') If I catch you doing this I will end the session, I'm not kidding around!

Misc. Info: My time zone is EST, and if you see me online there's a good chance that I'll be available from 5PM to 5AM.

Last edited:
I was hoping to get him out as soon as possible. :? I guess he's not as popular as I thought!

How long are you willing to hold him for? I can do 5 million in a bit of you could hold

how long would you need him held for? n_n

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was really really hoping to get him out right away D: ive had him in boxes for hours and i would love to continue cycling.

octavian has been adopted! time to cycle :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

unfortunately cousteau is in boxes x( ill miss him but it was going to happen sooner or later!!

hes FREE :) im gonna hold him for a bit.

i'll give him 20 mins or so before i void! what a shame :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

into the void he goes! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

hugh's in boxes and he's free! gonna give him until 11 pm

If no one offers on Julian tonight (400 TBT OR 15 mil=auto) I'm gonna hold him ^__^

- - - Post Merge - - -

im gonna be playing super mario 3d world for awhile so i wont be here to reply, but please feel free to p/vm me or leave a message here, i promise ill get back to u :')

yes u can reserve her! n_n ill change her status immediately!

Back