Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
ど
う
ぶ
つ
森
So I was plot resetting and the plot wasn't moving. When plot resetting, they don't move in the day after they plot unless you went n your main character. So I was doing that and before the new day started at 6:00 am, her house was built. Then she was moved in after 6am I was like wth is happening. Should I be worried?

So I was plot resetting and the plot wasn't moving. When plot resetting, they don't move in the day after they plot unless you went n your main character.

They always do when I'm plot resetting... are you counting the days differently?

So I was doing that and before the new day started at 6:00 am, her house was built. Then she was moved in after 6am I was like wth is happening. Should I be worried?

I assume that maybe you went past the 6 AM mark accidentally.

I don't know what you mean by her house being built before 6 and her moving in after 6. Do you mean that she plotted before 6 and then she moved (and the house was completed) after 6? If so, that's probably because she was due to plot on that day anyway and you time travelled to shortly before 6 on the day she was moving in.

Either way, I wouldn't worry. It doesn't sound like a glitch and if it is, it's probably nothing serious.

No, so what happened was I tted to 5:59am. I saved and quit, loaded up a new player. Then all day I tried plot resetting and she didn't move. On the same AC day, her house was built before 6am. Then she moved in completely after 6am. It's like the game never set up her home, but just her plot.

No, so what happened was I tted to 5:59am. I saved and quit, loaded up a new player. Then all day I tried plot resetting and she didn't move. On the same AC day, her house was built before 6am. Then she moved in completely after 6am. It's like the game never set up her home, but just her plot.

The game sets up the plot before they set up a villager's home, so that's what's supposed to happen. The only theory I have is that you probably messed up time travelling, especially since you talk about villagers not moving in the next day (sometimes they don't, but not always, so if you used that assumption that's the most likely thing). If you go past the 6 AM mark twice, for example, that counts as two days forward even if it was just a difference of a few minutes, so it's easy to mess it up.

The game thought you time traveled back a day and plotted the house. Then after 6 it counted as a new day and the villager moved in completely.

Edit: Hypno KK ninja'd me lol. But he/she explained it better.

Last edited:
Most likely, you forgot to change the day, so it recorded that you TTed back a day, causing the plot to show up.

Ok, thanks guys. I'm not sure I completely get it, but yeah... thanks. :) I did the exact same things before and it worked great so I don't know why it did it now.

Back