• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bunny Day issues

MayorHope

Where is mega Milotic?
Bells
So I was using one of my towns as a cycling town for a while, but now I'm just playing normally. Because of the cycling the date in my town is 3/31/2029. Everyone keeps telling me tomorrow (4/1) is Bunny Day... I guess because it occurs on a random Sunday it's unfortunately landing on what should be April fools...

Does anyone know if April fools will still happen? I'm just really confused... I'd rather do April fools day but I don't want to TT and lose anyone.

I guess they celebrate both, but I?m not 100% sure, it happened on the summer solstice and the bug off 2014. Just try it out:)

Last edited:
I doubt they'll celebrate both. Maybe it's just a glitch and they meant April Fools.

Last edited:
Wow that's really far ahead. If you TT backwards though it'll only count as one day no matter how far back you go. You shouldn't lose anyone then.

I'm not sure how two major holidays would work together though. Some things can work together like summer solstice and the bug off because summer solstice isn't really much of a celebration. Isabelle just gives you a glow wand and you're done with the event. It might just be a glitch though or not. It'll interesting if you do celebrate both.

Some holidays can happen at the same time, I'm sure it's been accounted for. If something in the plaza from another holiday is in a place where Isabelle is supposed to stand, I know she stands outside town hall.
Keep us updated, I wanna see what it looks like!

Back