• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite PWP?

voldemonet

Bells
Switch
2704-6310-6722
Tasty Cake
Yellow Cosmos
I have an empty spot in my town that would probably be best with a 4x4 PWP. Which one would you suggest? I'm thinking either the sandbox or the flower bed, since I already have those unlocked. Thanks!

I put the flower bed in but removed it when I reached my max amount of PWP.
You can just plant flowers in it and you can't use fertilizer. So it wasn't worth it and removed it. To make it look like flower beds I put shrub tiles down around the flowers. Brick tiles would work too.

Another reason why I removed it was the tarantula would disappear in them. So it made it hard to find.
I do have the sandbox in the playground. There is a QR pattern for a sandbox online.

I really like the statue fountain, I was pretty happy when I finally got the request for it.

illuminated ones are nice but I have yet to get a villager to request one..

firepit! I got that the other day put it in next to tangy's house and now planting trees to turn into stump seats around it!, mix with some orange hybrids and it looks great!

Back