Expectations/Predictions for new Animal Crossing?

Heyden

Nature Nuts 🐿️
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Balloon
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Yellow Feather
Weird Doll
sorry if this is in the wrong section/ already made or not allowed

But yeah, title says it all, what do you expect or predict to be in the next Animal Crossing game (if there is)

? I hope to see a raise in the amount of villagers you have
?I also really want the option to choose where they move into lol
?Easier to places paths and should be able to stack more things than just fruit
?More Octopus villagers :3
?As for predictions, its probably going to be for the New 3DS or Wii U :/ IDK

Bigger town, slope in middle of town again, forked rivers again, and more pwps. Maybe, hopefully, more pesonalities. Also, the ability to place patterns in front of doors.

Last edited:
-Be able to transfer money through ATM instead of dropping millions of bells
-have a layout for pwps so you can place them without getting them same irritating msg that it won't fit there. Also be able to rotate them.
-I want hills! Also have the town two leveled with a ramp or bridge. I know some people hate this but I love it!
-Have a "move" feature so like after a certain amount of time you have the option to move maps and take your villages with you, you would loose pwps but it would be great to get a fresh start without losing your mayjor, villagers, money. Idk thought it would be cool! :)

We'll probably see some sort of functionality with Amiibos. My guess? Villager Amiibo cards. There's no much profit for Nintendo in making little figurines of all the villagers (especially since there are some that just aren't that popular. =< I love you, still, Beardo <3). But little cards? Easy Peasy. They've even done it before with the E-Reader cards, back in the Gamecube version!

I'd love to be able to send mail to a registered friend's town WITHOUT having to actually be in their town. Email style.

I'm hoping that it's on the Wii U so my mom can finally play again. She can't see the little 3DS screen, nor can her hands manipulate the smaller buttons. I want to be able to give her the game she most enjoys on a system she can actually use.

Excuse me for being a bit of a n00b, but since this is the only AC game I've ever played I'm going to base this off of what I've seen in AC:NL. I'd love to have the ability to choose were my villagers move! Being able to have sort of an open world would also be really cool! Like imagine that you save your friends town and can visit is without wireless, it becomes a part of the map!

Has anyone played My Sims for the DS? If AC had a map set up similar to that I'd die.

hopes:
- return of houses being all together like in acgc? idk i like that.
- more shops
- more places to go outside your town
- bigger beach
predictions:
- AC FOR WII U GET HYPE

Last edited:
Bigger town, slope in middle of town again, forked rivers again, and more pwps. Maybe, hopefully, more pesonalities. Also, the ability to place patterns in front of doors.

NOOO NOT THE SLOPE

-bigger town
-another shop? Like maybe.. A turnip shop?
-more bugs and fish
-more badges

I wish we can have the ability to stack flowers. It takes forever moving flowers around and this would be more convenient.

It'll be WiiU, I think. So I'm not gonna get it. But I hope they do the Tanning Salon thing.

For paths to be actual real things, not like patterns on the ground.
More stuff to be sold in the cafe, not just coffee.
More flower types.
To go exploring in like a forest area where you can catch exclusive fish and there's like a new NPC there who asks you to do certain tasks.

I'mma be very critical and realistic about what I'm expecting and predicting based off my own views and what people said here.

Expectations
What I want to happen.
  • Placing patterns in front of doors has a strong possibility of actually happening. I still don't see why not (FlaaffyTaafy's suggestion)
  • Layout for PWPs (Ku_otaku10
  • Sending mail without being in their town (kakuloo)

Predictions
What I think will happen.
  • Amiibo cards. Most likely AC Villager Trading card packs similar to that of Pokemon cards. (kakuloo)
  • Stacking flowers. They can call it a bouquet. (thatawkwardkid, kakuloo)

Not Likely
What I don't think will happen.
  • Tanning Salon. I just don't think this will happen because I don't think Nintendo thinks race is in issue. Right now the big controversy in gaming is women in video games. That's more of a focus for Nintendo, and all companies to be working on, rather than race. (queertactics, et al)
  • More things sold in the cafe (Popsy)
  • Paths to be actual things (Popsy)
  • Forest area (Popsy)
  • Moving feature (Ku_otaku1)
  • New shops. I dunno, I don't think we'll get a new shop this game.
  • Return of houses being together. With the ability to place your house anywhere, they're most likely never going back. (Tinkalia)
  • More places to go outside of your town. Just not likely. (Tinkalia)

Last edited:
Well...cooking is more or less what I'd like to see, but if they treat this the way they did City Folk, it's likely that they'll just slap a new skin on an old game and introduce like one or two new features because that's easier.

I'd like to see a game that isn't top down (gamecube) nor rolling log (the rest). I'm probably the minority there though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And so cooking probably wouldn't happen. Although using fruits and fish and maybe a few new things wouldn't make it too hard. Cooking octopus and frog would be awkward though.

I'mma be very critical and realistic about what I'm expecting and predicting based off my own views and what people said here.

Expectations
What I want to happen.
  • Placing patterns in front of doors has a strong possibility of actually happening. I still don't see why not (FlaaffyTaafy's suggestion)
  • Layout for PWPs (Ku_otaku10
  • Sending mail without being in their town (kakuloo)

Predictions
What I think will happen.
  • Amiibo cards. Most likely AC Villager Trading card packs similar to that of Pokemon cards. (kakuloo)
  • Stacking flowers. They can call it a bouquet. (thatawkwardkid, kakuloo)

Not Likely
What I don't think will happen.
  • Tanning Salon. I just don't think this will happen because I don't think Nintendo thinks race is in issue. Right now the big controversy in gaming is women in video games. That's more of a focus for Nintendo, and all companies to be working on, rather than race. (queertactics, et al)
  • More things sold in the cafe (Popsy)
  • Paths to be actual things (Popsy)
  • Forest area (Popsy)
  • Moving feature (Ku_otaku1)
  • New shops. I dunno, I don't think we'll get a new shop this game.
  • Return of houses being together. With the ability to place your house anywhere, they're most likely never going back. (Tinkalia)
  • More places to go outside of your town. Just not likely. (Tinkalia)

Woman in gaming isn't much of a deal with Nintendo. They have a lot of them in their games, because unlike the other gaming companies, they have games that don't involve war,guns,racism,sexism,anger,depression,killing for no reason,etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think cooking would be a good idea for this kind of game. It'd feel so out of place, unless you want to add more advanced gardening, repairing broken electonics, tinkering, etc. But then it'd just me a Sim's remake.

I want the Shopping Card to come back. It would be great to just shop using what you have in your ABD.

Back