• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♬Cam's GFX Gallery♬

Cam1

Opera Singer
Bells
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Blue Mote of Flame
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Blue Balloon
Blue Candy
Togepi Easter Egg
Hello! This is my gallery. Here, I will be showcasing my GFX. I appreciate your time and would love it if you could give me some advice! Thank you guys so much, and I hope you enjoy my work. Below, there is a link to my youtube channel to which I upload songs from performances I have been in (mostly arias/art songs/classical music and musical theatre), so if you are interested, go check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAw2LcRiyNXXJuuWnql8Uug

Last edited:
15994469407_618a5c4c3f_o.png

Most recent:
EMV10ys.png

OrsmFnN.png

V8m5qvQ.png

sQa9ot2.png

DJiQSuw.png

YPTW5sy.png

hc6492R.png

0AgZlDg.png

MUeX8WE.png

lr5xAjs.png

Last edited:
I have decided to stream for a little while, not long, but a little while. If anyone could come and give me some advice and watch me do my thing with GFX, I would highly appreciate it!

https://join.me/769-104-452

I'm just gonna end the stream, as not many people have come and it is empty at this point. I will try to stream again next weekend though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

16229301226_b2c1057303_o.png

Piece I made in stream.

Render/Stock:
leon_kuwata_and_maizono_sayaka_render_7_by_scarlet113-d7bogew.png

Or this one-

tumblr_static_leon_and_sayaka_2.png
Spatter / Smudge / Both-I'll let you freestyle and decide. ^^
Size: I'll take your recommended size.
Other: Hiii! told you I would request something~~ ^^ so I want to request my second DanganRonpa OTP! I'll be making something with them later, but I would love to see something in your style, my only request is to include my username and please try to make it as cute as possible. <3

Render/Stock:
leon_kuwata_and_maizono_sayaka_render_7_by_scarlet113-d7bogew.png

Or this one-

tumblr_static_leon_and_sayaka_2.png
Spatter / Smudge / Both-I'll let you freestyle and decide. ^^
Size: I'll take your recommended size.
Other: Hiii! told you I would request something~~ ^^ so I want to request my second DanganRonpa OTP! I'll be making something with them later, but I would love to see something in your style, my only request is to include my username and please try to make it as cute as possible. <3
Alright! I will try and get it done ASAP!

16504110466_a640d15038_o.png
Custom Art by crestedbooka.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finished Lollipup's request!
15910128873_d1700554ec_o.png

Last edited:
Back