Eggs
Old Eggs
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Blue Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I bought Sleeping Dogs for $15 which isn't a big loss...However, the game would not work with my AMD graphics card. I contacted Square Enix and they told me "yeah, well, we'll fix it in the next patch". It was never fixed.

I regret buying DayZ for obvious reasons. Audiosurf 2 wasn't what I was expecting as it seemed different from the reviews (but really, all reviews are joke reviews now). I bought Dead Island...yeah.

What are some games you nerds regret buying?

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Kingdom Hearts recoded, both games I got easily bored of and are now collecting dust on a shelf. ;A;

Minecraft. Played the tutorial and then was like "now what?"

Not sure if this counts but I didn't like either of the games that came bundled with my PS3. One of them was a Gran Turismo (6 I think?); I'm really just not into realistic racing games. I played it a few times with my sister and I just floored the accelerator the whole way because it made the car flip around corners and it was funny. Having to brake at turns? Boring. Koopa shells and banana peels need to be involved for me to enjoy racing. I can't even remember what the other game was.

Otherwise, nothing else really. I do a lot of research into the games I buy. Any of the games I don't like as much are admittedly ones I received as on-a-whim gifts from family members.

Last edited:
Well I did get it for Christmas, but that Ys: Memories of Celceta... Bad fighting controls and idk I never got into the games in the first place.

Well I did get it for Christmas, but that Ys: Memories of Celceta... Bad fighting controls and idk I never got into the games in the first place.

Bad controls? What.........I never had a problem with them! I did spam the dodge/dash button a lot though, seemed faster than running.

I did get stuck at some point early on, and I really need to go back to try to keep going. It had an interesting concept of re-discovering Adol's memories, and learning more about his backstory.

Bad controls? What.........I never had a problem with them! I did spam the dodge/dash button a lot though, seemed faster than running.

I did get stuck at some point early on, and I really need to go back to try to keep going. It had an interesting concept of re-discovering Adol's memories, and learning more about his backstory.
Mainly while fighting, like hold this and that for this attack or you will be KO'd lolol dat first boss.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (digital download) and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (digital download). Now that I'm done playing them I can't sell them because they're digital downloads, how lame is that? I should've bought the cartridges.

OOOOOH Flash Guarding. That's for advanced players on the harder difficulties.

Umm no? I pressed whatever not advanced still can't get first that blue rock thing lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (digital download) and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (digital download). Now that I'm done playing them I can't sell them because they're digital downloads, how lame is that? I should've bought the cartridges.
I know right haha. I had Bravely Default on my 3DS when I had it..they eventually released it here so late though, and it was kinda late for a physical but still.

Fantasy life and Tomodachi life.

FL got dull really fast and overall wasnt all that special. The story of that game was really disappointing too. I'd rather play a mmo or something it's both the same grindy ****. Its just a another casual as **** dull rpg with nothing interesting to offer.

TL is a glorified phone game. That's it. Great.

Fantasy life and Tomodachi life.

FL got dull really fast and overall wasnt all that special. The story of that game was really disappointing too. I'd rather play a mmo or something it's both the same grindy ****. Its just a another casual as **** dull rpg with nothing interesting to offer.

TL is a glorified phone game. That's it. Great.
Glad I don't have a 3DS anymore lol...

Smash for 3DS. I can't play on such a small screen lol
Im so happy i didnt actually buy it. My circle pad tends to continue going into a direction after ive already stopped pushing it, so playing that **** woulda been impossible for me.

Back