• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Tips For Success (applicable to life!) by Trundle

It's not sarcasm (at least the majority of it isn't). And you're acting as though there is no true right or wrong, which is debatable. That's simply another opinion.

No, Eldin is just saying that it sucks that among different perspectives there is no true way to determine what is morally right or wrong which translates to smaller things as well. There is often a right or wrong although it is all based on human nature. If you saw an alien planet that had legal murder, you'd likely find it immoral and wrong but that's because human nature is different than that alien race's nature.

No, Eldin is just saying that it sucks that among different perspectives there is no true way to determine what is morally right or wrong which translates to smaller things as well. There is often a right or wrong although it is all based on human nature. If you saw an alien planet that had legal murder, you'd likely find it immoral and wrong but that's because human nature is different than that alien race's nature.

Yes but you can't use aliens as an examples because technically there is a right and wrong according to human nature.

Yes but you can't use aliens as an examples because technically there is a right and wrong according to human nature.

On some topics, yes, but there are many other topics with no clear answer. (death penalty, abortion, etc.)

It's not sarcasm (at least the majority of it isn't). And you're acting as though there is no true right or wrong, which is debatable. That's simply another opinion.

That was kind of my point about right and wrong in the first place, badly worded as it probably was.

Anyways Trundle I also find it hard to tell when you are being serious, but kudos either way, the tips are useful.

That was kind of my point about right and wrong in the first place, badly worded as it probably was.

Anyways Trundle I also find it hard to tell when you are being serious, but kudos either way, the tips are useful.

Yeah sorry I was a bit confused by your wording I think.

Yes I am usually bad at explaining things.

also I was referring more to right and wrong as in correctness of an opinion, which in itself is an opinion like you said

whereas what Trundle brought up, moral right and wrong, is another thing entirely

so there's two different things we could be referring to, I'm seriously confusing even myself talking about this

rule 4, if you're talking to me U should give me money and good karma will happen I promise

can't tell if this is trolling or if trundle went on a spiritual life journey during his ban and is now scaring me but either way I'm scared

Last edited:
I would just like you all to know that I have been very successful in life!!

Back