• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How are you feeling?

I feel like a pretty girl because I just got my eyebrows done for the first time and I got my hair done too and I just want to go out and buy makeup and stuff even though I'm 17 so I should have done so way sooner in life, but I was never a girly girl.

I feel like a pretty girl because I just got my eyebrows done for the first time and I got my hair done too and I just want to go out and buy makeup and stuff even though I'm 17 so I should have done so way sooner in life, but I was never a girly girl.

work it. Feeling confidence is the first step to becoming even more beautiful.

I feel neutral. Really, I can't tell if I feel happy or not, but today was a good day.

gross. Today (the 26th) would have been my grandfather's 87th birthday. I miss him still.

Excited. I wanna cry. I want it to be E3 already. I CAN'T DECIDE!

suprised I'm not tired as I've been up since 7am ;-;
I have so much to do this week... ahhhh no.

I feel so great because I placed 5th in a 70+ melee tournament today! Although I missed getting a cut of payouts by one spot, I'm happy because I got to falcon ditto money match the guy that is the sole reason I started playing melee and picked up falcon! I got stomped by him of course but I did take 2 stocks off him so what up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I got really drunk off of giftcard money so I basically got really drunk for free!

Tired and I don't feel like reading like 4-5 stupid texts for tomorrow when she's probably not using half of them anyways

I feel scared and excited because the Blizzard is coming later today, according to the weather reports...

Never imagined this would even get 50 replies o_o

Last edited:
Really tired and dont wanna go to school tomorrow just go to instagram and tumblr hahaa yes bl is like yoI dont fine yuri or uhhhh g x b really good tbh and im a guy wth

i'm worried about my homework but not enough to make me do it
it's getting late and i only did like 5 problems

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg i saw this random spam reply to a comment on yt

When we have: Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White Countries for EVERYBODY, what do we have over periods of time?
We have fewer and fewer White children
When we mix more and more non-Whites with fewer and fewer Whites in the same living space?
In time, White extinction. Its genocide because this doesn’t happen by chance. It is being forced upon Whites just like a rapist does not take no for an answer
How is this not White geNOcide?
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white

Last edited:
Back