• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How are you feeling?

Saaaakisuchan

Sa-ki-su Saki-chan!
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Just post how you are feeling. (A reason why would be nice if you want to share it.)

1. Be nice to others
2. Ranting is allowed

Im feeling moody because I have to go back to school in 40 minutes e__e :mad::mad::(:(

"Life isn't about waiting for the rain to pass, Its about dancing in the rain."

Last edited:
Pretty meh. I haven't had a good night's sleep and I am spending my 1 month break on this site and animal crossing so that is pretty sad lol but today I will go to the city and spend some time with friends and get treated to tacos and ice cream uwu

I am also really nervous because I am thinking of breaking up with a guy I am dating but I do not know how to start the conversation. We just started dating and I wanted to give him a chama ve but I feel like we have no chemistry and I feel like he does not give me enough attention.

Good luck in your first day back to school ^.^

Alright. It's not fun washing the dishes and wipe everything clean but someone's gotta do it :p Also wish we had painkiller but not as bad as yesterday...

I'm feeling alright, playing Fantasy Life as a Wizard, dreading the moment the 20th comes around and I have to return to college v-v

Ugh terrible thanks for asking
My crohns disease joint rheumatic arthritis is kicking in and hope I can get up tomorrow ready for college. Dont bother with alarm clocks because I cant hear them without hearingaids ?]

I've been feeling surprisingly good the past couple of days, I've hardly done anything and I have deadlines coming up but I just feel good for some odd reason.

I'm satisfied. I have food in front of me and I'm taking a nap afterwards. I get to do math homework later, which I think is pretty fun! :D

I feel generous (or should i say "snazztastically generous??? smug joke)
but i also feel a bit out of it. I had trouble sleeping cuz someone sent me a link of the duck song and it prevented me from sleeping e.e

I feel generous (or should i say "snazztastically generous??? smug joke)
but i also feel a bit out of it. I had trouble sleeping cuz someone sent me a link of the duck song and it prevented me from sleeping e.e

How does it prevent you from sleeping? I feel annoyed because the IRC doesn't say Hello when I say hello, but they do to other peeps, and its dying out, kinda

Back