• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Anime?

Saaaakisuchan

Sa-ki-su Saki-chan!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Ya know I'm just curious.

See if you can guess my favorite I will give 5 tbt to the first who does.

Tokyo Ghoul, Kill la Kill or Death Parade rn.

Last edited:
Nichijou, Keroro Gunso, Digimon Tamers, & Digimon Adventure.

Sowee, I don't watch much anime.

one piece is my favorite of all

honorable mention to haikyuu tho and still waiting for like 10 seasons of gekkan :]

I hate answering stereotypically, but I finished Madoka Magica recently, and it is definitely my favorite now.

Before that it was Tokyo Ghoul.

Tokyo Ghoul... hence my avatar, and sig xD

Tokyo Ghoul in terms of right now.. I'm obsessed with it.
If we're talking about all time.. I'd have to say Code Geass, or Spice & Wolf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tokyo Ghoul, Kill la Kill or SNK.

yes tg

The first season of Black Butler+Book of Circus is my favorite anime so far. I also really enjoyed Claymore but it deviated greatly from the manga, so I prefer the manga. When I was 10 I really like Sailor Moon, lol.

Fruits Basket, Princess Jellyfish, Bleach, Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon, Kill la Kill, K-On!, Free!

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai! or No Game No Life currently. I've re-watched both a few times.

Princess Tutu, hands down. I could write an essay about why, but it's late and I have work in the morning.

First saw it nine years ago. And no other anime has stuck with me as long or inspired me nearly as much as Princess Tutu has. It's a masterpiece.

Back