• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Is Wii Fit Trainer a Princess?

Is Wii Fit Trainer a Princess

• Total voters
Pls respect eachothers opinions whilst debate is fun and good we don't want this becoming a hostile thread!!

I'm not really sure if she is a princess!

It's not a debate if it's obvious she's not a princess. She doesn't control a kingdom or wear a crown, which are the main princess markers nintendo chooses to use.
While it's fun to discuss whether or not we think she SHOULD be a princess, and it's fun to refer to her as a princess affectionately, she's not actually a princess, that's fact.

It's not a debate if it's obvious she's not a princess. She doesn't control a kingdom or wear a crown, which are the main princess markers nintendo chooses to use.
While it's fun to discuss whether or not we think she SHOULD be a princess, and it's fun to refer to her as a princess affectionately, she's not actually a princess, that's fact.

nice opinion you got there

If WFT is a princess than Yoshi, Charizard and every single Mii fighter are princesses too.

She's slender's princess

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hum no ness x wi fit is not okay

Oh god I got wrong images in my mind.... And I can't remove them...

If we are asking is WFT is a princess, we should also be asking if Samus, Jiggly, Female Villager, and Lucinia are princesses.

If we are asking is WFT is a princess, we should also be asking if Samus, Jiggly, Female Villager, and Lucinia are princesses.

i absolutely agree with every one of them except for jigglypuff and the female villager

there are more than one of those two
unless if you want a whole species of animal pok?mon and ~half of the humans to be princesses

Back