• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Is Wii Fit Trainer a Princess?

Is Wii Fit Trainer a Princess

• Total voters
Well here's a better question: Is Jigglypuff a princess? Oh and while we're at it, does Mario really have a legitimate PhD?

But what about the male Wii Fit Trainer?
I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶d̶a̶y̶

He makes an even more beautiful princess than the female trainer.

Toadette is more likely to be a princess compared to this Wii Fit Trainer.

Heck even Bowser is more likely to be a princess.

No, she's not a princess. She will never be a princess. I will personally behead her myself if that ever happens. :mad:

woah that is not very nice coming from nicest member 2k14

u r mod woaaaaaaaaaaah this is not v civial pls u need an attitude change

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well here's a better question: Is Jigglypuff a princess? Oh and while we're at it, does Mario really have a legitimate PhD?

JIGGLYPUFF IS MOST DEFINITELY A PRINCESS

we discussed this, the male wii fit trainer is a princess

Hell no, that guy's a total quack. He probably isn't even a certified plumber.

Hey, I'll have you know he may not be the best doctor but he's one of the finest plumbers I've ever seen. He can remove aggressive plants from any pipe and will even collect any coins from inside the sewer systems for free

of course mario is legit hes a doctor

Does Nurse Jigglypuff work for him though?

Hey, I'll have you know he may not be the best doctor but he's one of the finest plumbers I've ever seen. He can remove aggressive plants from any pipe and will even collect any coins from inside the sewer systems for free

Does Nurse Jigglypuff work for him though?

Nurse peach was in dr mario (only in the manual though) ty smash bros fact thing :)

Back