• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Is Wii Fit Trainer a Princess?

Is Wii Fit Trainer a Princess

• Total voters

Murray

Super Escalator
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Special Snowflake
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Toy Hammer
Blue Mote of Flame
Green Balloon
Green Balloon
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Hi I would like to know the answer to this question for the smash brothers game.

So we know Peach and Zelda are princesses, and arguably Rosalina (she does wear a crown after all), but the real question is, is Wii Fit Trainer a princess?

I fully support this movement. Yes, she is a princess. <3

fite me about it

i mean, i do not consider her to be a princess

no she some peasant who tells u to get off ur big fat ass

No, she's not a princess. She will never be a princess. I will personally behead her myself if that ever happens. :mad:

You can't be both a trainer and a princess. :( That would go against all that's right in the world.

You're all wrong, she is the queen and will always be queen.

Guys...

She's a princess, just she doesn't want to be because her parents expect her to be this great role model or something when, in reality, she wants to follow her dream of training people to be fit. She doesn't want people to grow up to be unhealthy like her own parents, and when her parents die, she will make sure everyone is fit in her kingdom.
Through a skip and a hop.

Back