Smash Bros Is Wii Fit Trainer a Princess?

Is Wii Fit Trainer a Princess

• Total voters
Mighty Helix says yes, we can officially close the thread, it has been decided by the great Lord Helix. Praise him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And, aren't all women princesses?

Helix said A, that isn't a yes.
It's also not a no :)

bump

yes because wft is bae and helped me train a lot
she's a lot more helpful than those other princesses that just get kidnapped or just help you through the game
she's the princess of wiifitland

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread but I found a pretty interesting concept/reason for Wii Fit Trainer as a princess.

"Wii Fit Trainer is a princess, she just doesn't want to be because her parents expect her to be this great role model or something when, in reality, she wants to follow her dream of training people to be fit. She doesn't want people to grow up to be unhealthy like her own parents, and when her parents die, she will make sure everyone is fit in her kingdom.
Through a skip and a hop."

I know this is an old thread but I found a pretty interesting concept/reason for Wii Fit Trainer as a princess.

"Wii Fit Trainer is a princess, she just doesn't want to be because her parents expect her to be this great role model or something when, in reality, she wants to follow her dream of training people to be fit. She doesn't want people to grow up to be unhealthy like her own parents, and when her parents die, she will make sure everyone is fit in her kingdom.
Through a skip and a hop."
That's funny because someone already posted that in this thread over a year ago.
Guys...

She's a princess, just she doesn't want to be because her parents expect her to be this great role model or something when, in reality, she wants to follow her dream of training people to be fit. She doesn't want people to grow up to be unhealthy like her own parents, and when her parents die, she will make sure everyone is fit in her kingdom.
Through a skip and a hop.

Does she have a dress or a crown or is as shallow? Nope. She's better than that.

44535498e71b6bc8a19ee15406ff1f65.png
but DAMN she a princess those HIPS dont lie

What about Female Corrin and Lucina? They're princesses that can fight. Their games are also from Nintendo.

Wii Fit Trainer is the princess of exercise.

Robin can also qualify as a Princess after one reaches a certain point in Awakening. (Or a Queen, if she marries Chrom).

anybody else see those weird posts of wii trainers body parts by some guy on the smash bros miiverse page? ;S that place is flooded with the weirdfolk

Back