Does your mayor look like you?

My Mii looks exactly like me; Gray eyes and Brown long hair.
But my ACNL Mayor has Black hair and green eyes. I guess having a bit of change is good overall.

WVW69kh-QRQx96Ikiz.jpg

Edit: Misread the title, no I don't look like my mayor. The only thing that about my mayor that looks similar is the black hair.

Last edited:
Yes! My mayor has blue eyes and brown hair like me. However I dont quite dress her in the same style I have irl. (Shes way more fashionable lol)

Yes. Same hair color and eye color. I may want to change it up to something different from time to time though, like maybe white or pink hair.

Not currently, because I only recently started my current town, but I like to make her look like me. Brown eyes, light brown hair as long as the game allows, and usually wearing pants.

Have several towns, and none of the mayors look like me, I always give them blue eyes while mine are brown, they have coloured hair, pink, mauve, blue or green. Tend to think of them as young/teenagers, usually dressed in shorts, albeit one mayor does wear a dress. All named after my cats or my dog. I don't think of them as me.

My one male mayor - well he is named after my hubby, has similar looks to him & the name of the town is a real place known to us both.
Why the difference between my male mayor and all the girls - I've no idea.

Nope. I used to want to make my mayor look like me, but I didn't want to just go for one look and leave it at that. I almost always get bored of a look, so have to switch it up every couple weeks ;)

Let's see... Brown hair, medium-length, fringe (not quite long enough but they don't have that option), brown eyes, incredibly thin, wears that blue and white striped shirt. If he'd put that fishing rod away we would be confused as twins.

Yes. My mayor has blonde hair (though I have dirty blonde hair IRL) and green eyes, like me. The only difference is that she has straight hair and I have my hair in a ponytail.
She also wears glasses, a shirt and a skirt, like I wear. The shirts and skirts are similar to ones that I like to wear IRL.

Last edited:
To the extent I'm able to, my mayor in Salem does resemble me. Her eyes are green, like mine, and I change the hair color to match mine (currently pink, although my RL hair is a much brighter pink than the game allows). The hair length/style doesn't match mine, but I'm not too worried about that.

My mayor in Hollowyn is supposed to be a different person, so she does not look like me. Her name is Emerald, so she sticks to green hair and eyes.

My mayor can't get winged eyeliner. Until then, no.

For real though my mayor is the opposite of me

In my first town, nah. I was kinda answering Rover's questions randomly and went with the face given to me

In my second, I wouldn't say it looks like me, but at least I have the same hair and the shape of the eyes..sort of.

My mayor in my main town does look like me!
She has blue-grey eyes and long hair with no bangs/fringe.
Her hair is dark blue, because that's the color I dye mine. (It's a shade called "darkest blue," though it looks black.)

She isn't dressed like me, since it's a LoTR-based town, but I made her a coat dress that I would love to wear IRL.

Back