Does your mayor look like you?

The only resemblance I have to my mayor is the color of the eyes, which are green. I hope when I can change my hair, it looks more like me. :(

My mayor does not look like me at all. The hairstyles are actually pretty similar but I only have partially gray hair while my mayor has white hair. I also have tan skin while my mayor obviously has pale white skin. Honestly that is a serious problem for diversity and representation in the game. Hopefully in the next game or next update developers will add a feature where skin color is not limited.

Last edited:
Mhm! It's not a perfect replica but she has blonde hair, blue eyes, and glasses so...that's pretty much the essence of me!

I wanted a look closer to mine, but the blond (*caugh* yellow) hair looks odd to me, especially when the skin tans in summer.
For a while I went with white hair because that looked better and was still light enough to somewhat resemble - now I go with the red hair because it's my favorite color irl.

I alternate between three hair styles, all which are closest to how I like wearing mine. The majority of styles seem really awful to me and I'm hoping for more variety in the next game. I'd love ones that looks more curly or wavy (honestly, something with the hair down, but not so even and slick looking, I guess?)

Eyes should be green blue, but I ended up picking the grey because it actually looks closer in-game to my real color.

Clothing consists mainly of things I'd wear, though it's either more casual or more dressy than my average daily look *shrug*

No, she doesn't look like me at all! I have blond hair and green eyes, she's the opposite, with black hair and blue eyes, but she has a ponytail like me, only that! :)

My mayor has bunches at the side of her hair, I think her hair colours a bit off. Her eyes are brown (I haven't unlocked shampoodle's yet) :lemon:

The only thing I would think of is the crazy bed hair, just like me XD I think at the start I was trying to make her like me, but thats only because I didn't know what else to do and didn't realise that the mayor I created was a character I created and now she isn't really like me at all, all of course, the spiky bed hair X)

Well what i mean, is after time she started being someone different, herself XD

Last edited:
In my first town I gave my mayor my name and made him look like me! But that got boring, and I felt pretty trapped in design wise. In my second town I made a totally new character, and I've enjoyed that a lot more because I can change him often and put him in stuff I was nervous about putting on my 'me' character (like dresses and such). Despite all that though he does look a lot like me anyway haha

my mayor has black hair & brown eyes, even the hairstyle with the bun and side bangs looks exactly like me lmao

Back