Does your mayor look like you?

Not really. Before when I had a shaved head I made my mayor have the same style, so that was closer to me. Now that it's grown out I just went with the style I usually use for my characters, but it's not representitive of me in real life:

WVW69kbH7mgjZ6qjRP

Sometimes I change the hair colour to dark green. I also don't own or wouldn't wear the top she's wearing IRL so it's just a random character now. Lol

Sometimes, but not rn. I usually use pink, dark green or dark blue hair in a shortish style. Also I am as tan as you can get in the game rn i think. Irl I am pale and have longish blonde hair. haha.

Canaan's mayor looks nothing like me. I discovered that turning my mayor's eyes brown made her look demonic due to the style they were. So, I made her hair white and her eyes blue. Diamond's mayor looks like me in the aspect of eye color and hair color. Both are brown. I'm fine with Diamond's mayor having brown eyes because I made sure to pick eyes that wouldn't look creepy when they were that color.

Nope. I will do that once Shampoodle comes about tho (freakin 3 month time skip causing town to look stupidly underdeveloped) (I started it "in December" so things would make sense caught up, now there's a stupidly long gap in my credits >^<)

Last edited:
the clothes style and the hairstyle are the same, but the hair color is different! i would have picked a different hairstyle if they had longer hair lengths, but since they don't, it's the good ol' ponytail for me! :)

Nothing like meh lol White hair blue dress. I wear leggings a jacket/jumper/sweater as americans say it. and she wears a blue dress lol I NEVER WEAR DRESSES IRL LOL

Nope! For starters my character is a male and I'm a female lol

I think it's cute when people put themselves in the game though!

Not at all.

Only thing is having Black Hair but other than that, nothing else.

I used to try to make her look like me by doing the Mii head, but after a while I didn't like how it fit into the game. My mayor IS named after me, but I just design her the way I like: being super girly and with hair I'd be too scared to get irl :)

She dresses like me but has white hair (which is my life long dream that will happen soon)

Definitely not. My mayor has always been a female since the second town, and I'm a male. At least my current one has green eyes like me. But my hair is short and brown as my character's hair is blonde and in a bun.

Nope haha has blue hair and gold aviators and crown and blue striped pants and that blue and yellow Gracie shirt

His shirt is inspired by an actual shirt I have, otherwise, he's kinda similar.

Mine reminds me a lot of when I was a child. I had very long hair, until I went into first grade and cut it to my shoulders. I also had a yellow raincoat and yellow rain boots. Though my eyes aren't blue, I only made them that colour to match the tights my mayor is wearing.

Back