• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does your mayor look like you?

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
I've always made my mayor look like me, but since I recently restarted, I've been having second thoughts. I'm not sure if she should have naturally colored hair or something different (like pink/purple/blue/etc). ?・ᴗ・`

What did you do with your mayor (male or female)? If you don't mind sharing some pictures, that would be great! (?∀`)

My mayor looks somewhat like me, but since there are no hairstyles similar to mine and I like a change every now and again, I just choose whatever hairstyle I want, but keeping the hair-colour closest to mine. For clothes I sometimes wear jeans and boots, something I would wear, but other times I like to dress my mayor all cutesy. I basically just do whatever I like ^^

Last edited:
My mayor looks like me, minus that fact that the hairstyle has bangs, while in real life I don't have bangs ^.^

My mayor doesn't really look like me. I just changed her hair to pink, but I've had the red brown hair which I'll probably go back to tomorrow. I have dirty blonde hair irl and blue/green eyes which my mayor kind of has.

Nope, not at all! My mayor is a male, on top of everything. I try to separate fantasy from reality as much as possible when playing games.

My mayor has my hair color (just because it matched with my outfit cx) but a different eye color and hairstyle.

Not at all lol
My mayor is like my doll. Anything I would want in real life, she would get. I change my mayor's look all the time. I cannot decide on one outfit or hairstyle.

No, my mayor has short messy blue hair with green eyes and she wears a lot of colors. I have mid length black hair with bangs and brown eyes- plus Ive worn the same black sweater for the entire winter break.
I'd get bored if all my people looked exactly like me..

HNI_0056.JPG
Me and my town are beautiful ain't it?

Last edited:
Not even close my mayor has blue hair and blue eyes while I have black hair and brown eyes her clothes too I usually just wear normal clothes V: I wish we could scan clothes in qrs irl lol

My mayor in some sense, is an extension of myself (having my name and all), but not all the time she looks like me. Some days I dress her up as a boy, other days she's got light blue pigtails. Or she's in cosplay.

I made my mayor look like me as much as I could. We have the same eye and hair colour, and I made her hairstyle a ponytail because I often wear my hair in a ponytail.

Not at all, besides having glasses. I like changing my mayor's look every couple of weeks or so.

My mayor somewhat looks like me. For example, I'll have my mayor look like me for about 2 weeks and then I'll switch it up and change the color of the hair/eyes. For the most part, I guess I would say she looks like me.

Back