• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

free mayor/oc doodles - first batch doNE

haha you can post them if you want~ I can't promise it'll be good so that's why I don't really do commissions but if I do draw them and it turns out good you can pay lol thank you for the tip and np <33
Ok sweet!!! Im still designing her atm but u got me so excited nowww x3 nws! U deserve it thank so much they look amazing!!!

omfg, lynn these are hecka cuteeee. You've improved so much!
i'd request, i'm just lazy to find my refs. LOL
<3333

thank you ;u; <333 aww haha I love your oc she's so cute <33

Ok sweet!!! Im still designing her atm but u got me so excited nowww x3 nws! U deserve it thank so much they look amazing!!!

all right! can't wait too see them :D and thank you again <3333

Last edited:
Oh wow you're drawings look lovely! I can't believe you can manage that on an iPad. You probably already have a lot of request but I'd love one so I'll just dump my mayor here :>
image.jpg

Yuelia from fantasy life please for me c:

Can I please get one?? <3

6qux5l.png
your drawings are just so chibi and adorable ;w;
Though um! my mayor's hair is basically like my mayor in my signature, so it's straight and long </3 sadly ACNL doesn't allow long hair..(hopefully for a new game they do ;w; )

ahhhhh lynn, so cute!! i would loooooove to see one of this bby if you get the chance! {x}

Last edited:
Back