Golden Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Chao Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Chao Easter Egg
I'll be drawing mostly(?) on my ipad (depends if I have time I'll do it on computer) haha i have improved i swear :cool://ssweats

Feel free to send in oc's/mayors!

(its a school ipad so things like sta.sh/da/tumblr are blocked image urls too, imgur/pb is good )

Please keep in mind:
  • may range from doodles to sketches to whatever
  • Can't promise they will be good lol dont expect them to be masterpieces
  • I probably won't do all the requests
  • Boys are less likely to be drawn
  • I choose requests based on if I think I can draw them or not
  • Don't ask if I'm doing your request/when it will be finished. It will make me less motivated and I probably won't do your request
  • PLEASE DONT BUMP THE THREAD IDK WHY PEOPLE DO THAT RANDOMLY BUT YEAH
  • Do not be rude and respect people pleaseee
  • If you use a doodle I made for you credit would b nice
  • if u gonna send a tip do it after and if i draw for you bc i will feel guilty if i cant draw for you and you give me stuff
may or mayhave not taken this list from my old thread

recent drawings//examples - updated with finished requests

computer:
cmfUdhG.png
4ZK4OOb.png
cGVwT53.png
W6aOzXb.png
LD8gyin.png

ipad:
r45RmAd.png
cxkK2jh.png

Last edited:
These are really cute! If you like to give it a go with my OC that would be great. Thank you!
weh_zpsc61da682.png

adolescentdepression_zps24d84e00.png

daisychain_zps70e3114d.png

this is way too adorable ; A ;
if you can, please draw my mayor:
2mo12mq.png
she has brown circular eyes, and she is wearing the yellow ribbon, bandage, yellow rain boots, and the striped wetsuit.

I DID EVERYONESSSSS

I ended up drawing on the computer rather than ipad but I did two drawings on the ipad lol
i cant believe i finished these in 3 days
in the end I drew both of them, amara on ipad and charlotte on computer haha :^) love their designs they were fun to draw<333
cmfUdhG.png
r45RmAd.png

can I just say she is sO ADORABLE <33333 sorry it's so messy omg
4ZK4OOb.png
AAMMMYMY AMMY HEYYY IM SO PROUD OF THIS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT YOUR MAYOR IS SO CUTE<333
cGVwT53.png
it's really tiny but I hope you like it~ I thought it'd be hard to do the hair at first but I got it 8D
W6aOzXb.png
ajdfla I can't do wet suits for my life so I did bust ups haha, did one on computer and other on ipad! hope you like them your mayor is adorable :D
LD8gyin.png

cxkK2jh.png

AAMMMYMY AMMY HEYYY IM SO PROUD OF THIS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT YOUR MAYOR IS SO CUTE<333
cGVwT53.png

aw lynn you cutie <3

she's adorable! and it is something you should be proud of, i love it thank you so much <33

Aww I would love if you drew my mayor~!! It's a boy, so I understand if you don't want to. c:

References in my sig at the bottom! ^^

OMG can i commission you to draw my new OC? XD these are amazing!!!! Thank you so much

could you please draw korra for me? if so that would be so so amazing<3

OMG can i commission you to draw my new OC? XD these are amazing!!!! Thank you so much

haha you can post them if you want~ I can't promise it'll be good so that's why I don't really do commissions but if I do draw them and it turns out good you can pay lol thank you for the tip and np <33

omfg, lynn these are hecka cuteeee. You've improved so much!
i'd request, i'm just lazy to find my refs. LOL
<3333

Back