• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any good Youtubers to watch?

That guy is the whiniest, most pretentious person I can recall on Youtube. He's one of the obnoxious little ****s who thinks the music he likes and his tastes are better than everybody else's.
I agree that he whines a lot and is pretty pretentious, but he still makes somewhat valid arguments. Don't really see where you got the bias towards music he likes though. He mostly just criticizes songs that are popular because he thinks they shouldn't be. Never really seen any bias, just straight up "this song is bad and here's why".

A Lot of LPers
Chuggaaconroy
Stephenplays/StephenVlog
JoshJepson
Attackingtucans
Markiplier
Lucahjin
ClementJ64
BrainscratchComms

And others
Jerma
Star_
Gnoggin
ProtoMario

I highly recommend Brian. Search for his video These Are the Things We Do and you should be able to find him. He's a 3D modeller and animator who produces music to accompany his visuals, and while most of them are considered plain disturbing, they're actually very interesting.

OHHHH I love PeanutButterGamer :3 ������

If you like comedy and gaming then watch him xD

Le Joueur du Grenier
> the best

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, and also :

Bapt et Gael

They all have millions.

Last edited:
definitely mlghwnt. he is so ****ing funny, im surprised he doesn't have a million. (he's halfway tho)

Rob ****
Danger Dolan
Tats Top Videos
Retsupurae
Matthew santoro
cr1tikal
vinesauce
exinthevatican (Joel from Vinesauce's channel)

Last edited:
WatchMojo
Mega64
bdcool213
VICE

I watch a lot but they're just who I noticed on my list right now

Nobody's mentioned JennaMarbles yet? She does the funniest and weirdest **** I can't even.

Shadypenguinn (great guy, humble, and does pokemon nuzlockes, wifi battles, etc)

chuggaaconroy (wonderful person who plays various nintendo games while occassionally branching out to others. He is still a lovable dork even after all the success and 900,000+ subs. ;u; )

penquinz0 (makes hilarious commentary on strange obscure games we never knew existed. He donates all his youtube earnings to charity. seriously awesome)

Last edited:
DANISNOTONFIRE
AMAZINGPHIL
LESSAMAZINGPHIL
DANISNOTINTERESTING
DANANDPHILGAMES
DANANDPHILCRAFT

Back