Giveaway ☆ Raffle for MARSHAL ☆ (Winner Chosen!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

The Last Unicorn
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (33) +
The raffle has ended. The winner is Navi!

tumblr_nbct3c2tds1ths1e2o1_r1_500.gif

art by auracrossing@tumblr

Marshal.png

Marshal the Smug Squirrel will be in boxes on December 29th.​

Catchphrase: sulky (original)
Shirt: Gelato Shirt (not original)
House: Mostly original

Please read ALL the rules before posting.

RULES:
1. Accounts created after December 26th 2014 at 12:00 A.M. EST may not participate. This is to prevent people from entering with multiple accounts. (Time Zone Converter)
2. The raffle will end on December 29th 2014 at 12:00 A.M. EST. Entries posted after this time will not be counted.
3. I am only giving him away to those who have him as a dreamie. If I cannot find some sort of proof that Marshal is your dreamie, you will not be entered. You MAY enter for your friend, but only if they also have an account on this forum and I verify it with them.
4. You may only enter once. To enter, simply include the word "marshmallow" somewhere in your post so that I know you read the rules. Users who do not include this key word in their post will not be entered.
5. The winner will be chosen using a random number generator at the end of the raffle.
6. If I find out that you are lying, cheating, or if you are rude to me or other entries, I reserve the right to remove you from the raffle.
7. I reserve the right to add or remove rules during the raffle. This will not affect your entry unless you are purposefully causing drama or being disruptive.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, I would prefer that you PM me.

☆ GOOD LUCK! :)

Last edited:
;-; my little stitches...sniff.....
Marshmellow sauce and ice cream is yummy.
And I want eat some with little Marshal by my side....looking out the window to see the beach....like me and stitches used to do.;-;
enter me, please...;-;

Marshmallow <3

I lost Marshal a very long time ago and I can't seem to find him. I'm not quite sure how to prove he's my dreamie, since I don't have one of those signatures with the villagers on it (It's a pain to update).

Marshmallow <3

I lost Marshal a very long time ago and I can't seem to find him. I'm not quite sure how to prove he's my dreamie, since I don't have one of those signatures with the villagers on it (It's a pain to update).
No worries, I believe you! :3

Everyone has been entered except for snapdragon who was just being nice and Takoya who has withdrawn their entry. ^^

I'd love Marshal, he reminds me of a cranky marshmallow. <3 Too cute, haha! (I'm biased towards the smug villagers lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back