International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
So, I was going to do a trade with someone, but they told me to wait so I did. Instead, I was about to do a trade with someone else, who was requesting tbt in exchange, so I sent it over, and then the other person from before wanted to trade, so I did, and all went well. But the person who requested tbt told me to VM or post on the thread, which is what I did (3 VMs and 2 Posts), and I waited a while and it said the person was still online. I waited longer and longer, but still nothing. Then I left for five 5 mins, and when I came back, not only did they not reply, but they went offline. I know I should've waited before sending the tbt, but should I be worried about this?

Maybe they had to do something? I don't know. If it's been a day I'd contact a mod about it.

Hm. I'd say just wait until they come on line again at some point. Maybe something popped up? I'd wait until around this time in a day or two, and then be worried. :)

For now, you shouldn't worry a lot. If they happen to come online again, message them again. They probably went offline because perhaps they went afk (I myself am guilty of doing this >.>) or had something to do. If they don't respond even afterwards...then message a mod to get your TBT back.

Hm. I'd say just wait until they come on line again at some point. Maybe something popped up? I'd wait until around this time in a day or two, and then be worried. :)

Ok thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

For now, you shouldn't worry a lot. If they happen to come online again, message them again. They probably went offline because perhaps they went afk (I myself am guilty of doing this >.>) or had something to do. If they don't respond even afterwards...then message a mod to get your TBT back.

Thank you so much! This relieves me a little bit :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe they had to do something? I don't know. If it's been a day I'd contact a mod about it.

Thank you!

Back