• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

QUESTION FOR DA BOYZZZ 2.0

Do you wipe after you pee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Ok so some time ago it was a very cold and windy evening and me and my friends had just gotten back from dinner but we didn't wanna go home but there was nowhere to go since it was too cold so we just sat in the car and talked about stuff.

Eventually the topic of peeing came up again, about how girls wipe themselves after the pee, because they don't want urine in their underwear, and how boys don't do it because they just don't care, but then I said I "wipe" after I pee coz I don't want waste product in my pants.

So basically I am asking, if you are a boy, do you use toilet paper to get rid of excess urine after you pee or not?

Also no sexism so if you are a girl feel free to share your thoughts

sometimes i remember that some girls have two vaginas. and that i also thought that theyd pee out of them. like if they had two where would the tampon go in??? where would the pee come out?? anyway turns out it's not the vagina but that'd be pretty weird.

but yeah i dont wipe now but with catheters you need to
it wasn't fun

im a boy with the fem bits so the poll is making me conflicted

i do but i used to not in like, elementary school

i thought boys w the male bits didnt wipe bc they didnt have as much excess but what do i know about that

i wash my boxers everyday so why should i bother if its just a drop o pee

im a boy with the fem bits so the poll is making me conflicted

i do but i used to not in like, elementary school

i thought boys w the male bits didnt wipe bc they didnt have as much excess but what do i know about that

The pole is referring to sex not gender, so it's with what genitalia you have, not what you identify as. sorry for confusion , and soz if you got offended/upset!! not my intention at all!! just curious as to what people with male sex organs do when they urinate

even tho there is only 8 votes for boys so far, i'm surprised they're even. I honestly thought I would be the only one who voted yes LOL

even tho there is only 8 votes for boys so far, i'm surprised they're even. I honestly thought I would be the only one who voted yes LOL

u jinxed it

- - - Post Merge - - -

please discuss this in PM u r derailing this thread

i understand but ppl are going to sidetrack when we're talking about wiping our genitalia after urinating

so how about them uvulas

im a girl so i kinda have to, since i don't want my waste soiling my pants or smth
also it makes me feel so gross if i don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back