• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bell Tree Direct - 12.21.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
VCnLLVP.png

Good evening and welcome to our sixth Bell Tree Direct, tenth birthday edition! This weekend marks a very special milestone as it is ten years since we started way back in 2004. And tonight we're in the middle of the longest night of the year on the first day of winter, 4 days before Christmas. Put another log on the fire and get cozy under a big, itchy blanket. We have many stories and gifts to share tonight!

Thumbs Up! We Have a Thumbs Up!

Our newest feature on the forum, is the long anticipated thumbs up button. You can now thumbs-up/like a post.

nEol7Jz.png

We also hope this cuts back on some of the posts that fall under our post quality rule. Now you can click the thumbs up if you want to express agreement, but don't have much more to contribute.

Gyroids Emoticons Return

Until 3 years ago we had original gyroid smilies. I'm proud to announce that they are now back. This new set is created by Thunder. We'll also be creating some more uniques ones in the future.

(Original gyroids made by ƒish, vB default we have used, new ones made by Thunder)
e11698.gif
=
smile.png
=
KtS7bQu.png

e11732.gif
=
frown.png
=
Tk7gyYc.png

e11694.gif
=
cool.png
=
SMrwQrT.png

e11701.gif
=
biggrin.png
=
beOdP9m.png

e11685.gif
=
tongue.png
=
x8RysYW.png

e11696.gif
=
mad.png
=
SsTaG0k.png

e11703.gif
=
wink.png
=
AtRQ3jM.png

10 Year Collectible

Introducing our newest collectible in celebration of our tenth birthday: Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10. This floating gold #10 is a long way from home, floating in distant space, shimmering under the stars of the universe.

10.png

From now until New Year's Day, you will be able to purchase this collectible in the shop for 10 bells. After that, it will never be sold again. This means in the distant year of 2020... even as far as 2200... you will be able to display this special collectible to show that you were here on our tenth birthday!

Bell Tree Podcast Episode Three

Listen to our latest Bell Tree Podcast, the special 10th Birthday edition with Justin and Jeremy, as they discuss and reminisce on the past 10 years of The Bell Tree history and more!

Stream it on YouTube here:

You can also download the podcast MP3 directly for listening on your phone or other music player by clicking here.

Cast:
Justin, Jeremy

A Visible Announcement

We will be changing our policy with the Invisible Mode feature under General Settings. Starting on March 1, 2015 the forum will be charging bells to use this feature. We couldn't have a holiday direct without a special present from the Grinch, sorry!

R8u5Mln.gif

TBT Going-ons

Hey, it's Justin here with a couple of things happening around the forum you might have missed, be sure to check out these links below:

The Bell Tree People's Choice Awards 2014

Win a Christmas postcard from Disneyland!

Happy 10th Birthday, The Bell Tree!

Newly redesigned trophies!

Look out for the Fair Contest voting threads to go up here in a couple days!

New Official TBT Sticker

The prize pack from the Fair will now come with another sticker, a fossil!

gROASWF.png

Be sure to pick one up for 15 tickets. Click here to purchase. Click here for more details.

A Very Merry Restock

We've restocked lots of chocolate cakes for our tenth birthday party!

That's it though!

tdQwzIp.gif

Remember, that the Christmas holiday shouldn't be about material things like collectibles! Try to think about others before yourself because you will find that your heart will be filled with joy instead of a constant longing for what you don't have or what you have yet to achieve in this world. The rewards from giving last much longer than what you get from receiving. That's our Christmas message from us to you this holiday! I hope you give it some thought and may you all have a Lovely Ten Year Celebration, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
"We will be changing our policy with the Invisible Mode feature under General Settings. Starting on March 1, 2014 the forum will be charging bells to use this feature. We couldn't have a holiday podcast without a special present from the Grinch, sorry!"

oh uhm

Last edited:
FINALLY A ****ING LIKE BUTTON I HAVE WANTED THIS FOR YEARS ****ING ****

Ooooh the 10 is cool!
So glad I could afford it lol
Now time to tune into this Direct!

A LIKE BUTTON OH MY GOD YESSSS
Wait a second here
'We will be changing our policy with the Invisible Mode feature under General Settings. Starting on March 1, 2014 the forum will be charging bells to use this feature. We couldn't have a holiday podcast without a special present from the Grinch, sorry!'
oh
but
i use invis all the time
nO

Yay new smileys

Okay collectible looks nice

thumbs up. yay I guess. idk if I'll use it

I can't tell if the invisible mode thing is a joke or not.

Remember, that the Christmas holiday shouldn't be about material things like collectibles!

cough cough.

Proud to have contributed to the fight for getting TBT a Like button finally! Hope everyone enjoys it and the gyroids and has a magical merry Christmas! :)

Proud to have contributed to the fight for getting TBT a Like button finally! Hope everyone enjoys it and the gyroids and has a magical merry Christmas! :)

thank u jubs.
my... 3 (i think?) year battle has finally come to an end. your support meant a lot to me.
is there anything i can do to repay you for this kind gesture i have deeply longed for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back