• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Octavian the cranky Octopus!

Princess Weeb

What's 1,000 minus 7?
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Feedback
100% (153) +
I've been veeeryy busy lately and unfortunately Octavian is leaving as I haven't had time to check on my town much lately.

I'm not sure what I want for him, actually, but I'd prefer another villager in his place. As he is my 10th, you'd have to pick him up first in that case.

I'd considered maybe Bruce or Kabuki? I'm open to offers really ^_^

PREFERRED OFFERS:
Butch/Bruce/Fang/Kabuki/Chief
OTHER OFFERS I WOULD TAKE:
Cookie/Stitches/Bob/Punchy

*Still open to others, though*

Last edited:
I have Kabuki but the trader said if i sell him...
Then he said he'd swear to god. I never got him from a trade. If he doesnt show up then can i trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there another offer i can do so i can save myself,

I have Kabuki but the trader said if i sell him...
Then he said he'd swear to god. I never got him from a trade. If he doesnt show up then can i trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there another offer i can do so i can save myself,

I'm not really up for bell trades, I'd prefer villagers

Idk if this is what you mean but if you got Kabuki free from a cycler or something, usually we say that selling them for profit is bad but trading or giving them away is fine :3

Don't trade with newleaf01! He/she got Kabuki to me and I wish to have him back if she does not wan him :)

Hi! Can I get Octavian? I can offer 200btb or igb~ the only villagers I have that I'm letting go of are jacques and eugene so i can't trade a villager for him~ he's my last dreamie~

Hi! Can I get Octavian? I can offer 200btb or igb~ the only villagers I have that I'm letting go of are jacques and eugene so i can't trade a villager for him~ he's my last dreamie~

I'm sorry it looks like NewLeaf01 may want him ;~;

I'm not sure on either of those villagers but if that trade doesn't go through and I don't get any similar offers I'll give you a shout

Back